View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2019, 05:06 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default FAIR VOTERS CLUB DISCUSSION

THE FAIR VOTER CLUB NEEDS MORE MEMBERS

it's a point i've been at recently but i haven't been presented a single argument against this that i consider true. not all members are hella active, and the ones who are will eventually get burned out. we need several more members in this.

i will start nominating people in the edit section of this thread. anyone you guys thinks would make a great fit here, mention them in the comments and i'll add them.

also, quick note, let's make it clear how people feel about this. i know i feel like quality votes (and voters themselves) are hard af to come by now a days, so i feel like we need the fvc to be the most active portion of the site. i'm doing my part as a site greeter to convince rookies to stick around, @Edgeworth as well, who is the fvc king and voted like 150 times last month. we need more people like edge doing their part as well. i'm suggesting that at least 10 new members be added.

EDIT
Unread 01-06-2019, 05:06 AM   #1

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default FAIR VOTERS CLUB DISCUSSION

THE FAIR VOTER CLUB NEEDS MORE MEMBERS

it's a point i've been at recently but i haven't been presented a single argument against this that i consider true. not all members are hella active, and the ones who are will eventually get burned out. we need several more members in this.

i will start nominating people in the edit section of this thread. anyone you guys thinks would make a great fit here, mention them in the comments and i'll add them.

also, quick note, let's make it clear how people feel about this. i know i feel like quality votes (and voters themselves) are hard af to come by now a days, so i feel like we need the fvc to be the most active portion of the site. i'm doing my part as a site greeter to convince rookies to stick around, @Edgeworth as well, who is the fvc king and voted like 150 times last month. we need more people like edge doing their part as well. i'm suggesting that at least 10 new members be added.

EDIT