View Single Post
Unread 02-02-2015, 12:11 AM
Blunt Rapper
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

I sent 2fuel a pm last night. He fixed it today. Thanks again 2fuel. Anybody reading this I would advise you block this guy. katlunhoussian is not very good at rapping. Not everybody is. Instead of listening to feedback and working harder to improve his votes he will literally punish you for being honest. I voted on one of his battles like 6 months ago and was totally honest. Save yourself the headache and block this guy. Letsbeef didn't ban him for whatever reason, but please don't allow this guy to get 3 points. Block him. If you suffer through his battle and vote honestly you will suffer later. I am sure his votes don't count, but this site needs to get cleaned up a little if you know what I mean. Think I'm over reacting? Look at every single comment on his profile. Block him.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Classic Katelyn. Block him.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Unread 02-02-2015, 12:11 AM   #3

Blunt Rapper
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.5/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
292 Won / 275 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 1304 audio / 252 text
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

I sent 2fuel a pm last night. He fixed it today. Thanks again 2fuel. Anybody reading this I would advise you block this guy. katlunhoussian is not very good at rapping. Not everybody is. Instead of listening to feedback and working harder to improve his votes he will literally punish you for being honest. I voted on one of his battles like 6 months ago and was totally honest. Save yourself the headache and block this guy. Letsbeef didn't ban him for whatever reason, but please don't allow this guy to get 3 points. Block him. If you suffer through his battle and vote honestly you will suffer later. I am sure his votes don't count, but this site needs to get cleaned up a little if you know what I mean. Think I'm over reacting? Look at every single comment on his profile. Block him.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------