Thread: March LBA
View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2023, 04:15 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Had to bring this here since you wanna yap in different threads.

🤣...you mad af. Thats what happens when i call out bullshit and keep it real.You gonna act like the rest and start talkin sideways, and not respond about anything ive called you oit on and try and switch it up like I did something wrong....thats.."look in the mirror" syndrome..

.and what "you niggas" are you talkin about? And What zero vp? I dont even vote dummy..ya talk is like ya personals in that weal ass verse that I already broke down and youve yet to address ya ass backwards personals...

Now you go to "lets ban him for tryin to work the system"
when thats exactly what you did...amd glt away with it BECAUSE THAT WAS THE PLAN FROM JUMP!! DID YOU NOT VOTE FOR VILLAGE SO YOU COULD SEE HIM IN THE SEMIS YOU FUCKIN TWAT? WHEN HE DEFINITELY LOST
.. THEN SAY HOW YOU REALLY FELT ABOUT THE BATTLE IN YOUR BATTLE VERSE VILLAGE? THAT HE LOST...SMH.

you was shook to battle DT you pussy....then Talkin about "serious battles" YOU GOT 2 BATTLES IN 2 YEARS PUSSY!!! And not even 20 battles lifetime...STEP YA GAME UP!

And why you shittin on everyone that voted for me(THE ACTUAL TRUE VOTERS) you wanna win like bnas? 🤣. Seems you're trash and should have cans behind you like a wedding....HOLY SHIT THATS THE MOST PLAYED OUT BAR IVE HEARD FROM A SO CALLED CHAMP...fallback chump, cause i told you fuck that loss..run it back, again, again, and again...but you wont...PUSSY. OPENS ARE THERE RIGHT NOW!....Only kats that actually battled last season are the ones that kept it real. Fake fuck!
Fuck it. I'll cash app you $63.50 right now you post 2 heavyweight bars in the forum right now.
Unread 04-11-2023, 04:15 PM   #34

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Had to bring this here since you wanna yap in different threads.

🤣...you mad af. Thats what happens when i call out bullshit and keep it real.You gonna act like the rest and start talkin sideways, and not respond about anything ive called you oit on and try and switch it up like I did something wrong....thats.."look in the mirror" syndrome..

.and what "you niggas" are you talkin about? And What zero vp? I dont even vote dummy..ya talk is like ya personals in that weal ass verse that I already broke down and youve yet to address ya ass backwards personals...

Now you go to "lets ban him for tryin to work the system"
when thats exactly what you did...amd glt away with it BECAUSE THAT WAS THE PLAN FROM JUMP!! DID YOU NOT VOTE FOR VILLAGE SO YOU COULD SEE HIM IN THE SEMIS YOU FUCKIN TWAT? WHEN HE DEFINITELY LOST
.. THEN SAY HOW YOU REALLY FELT ABOUT THE BATTLE IN YOUR BATTLE VERSE VILLAGE? THAT HE LOST...SMH.

you was shook to battle DT you pussy....then Talkin about "serious battles" YOU GOT 2 BATTLES IN 2 YEARS PUSSY!!! And not even 20 battles lifetime...STEP YA GAME UP!

And why you shittin on everyone that voted for me(THE ACTUAL TRUE VOTERS) you wanna win like bnas? 🤣. Seems you're trash and should have cans behind you like a wedding....HOLY SHIT THATS THE MOST PLAYED OUT BAR IVE HEARD FROM A SO CALLED CHAMP...fallback chump, cause i told you fuck that loss..run it back, again, again, and again...but you wont...PUSSY. OPENS ARE THERE RIGHT NOW!....Only kats that actually battled last season are the ones that kept it real. Fake fuck!
Fuck it. I'll cash app you $63.50 right now you post 2 heavyweight bars in the forum right now.