Thread: Ayo Yung Slang
View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2020, 05:35 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
@Yung Slang seriously man, you need to get better at this. Take time to do your research next time you try to troll because the angles you’re coming out with here are just stupid. Saying that Lock and Punk are in love or whatever is just retarded given that last year Punk was one of the people who teamed up to get Lock & the other mods demodded for fun. Saying your battle was an example of the mod/FVC buddy-circle-jerk crap you talk about is lame given that all mods and FVC stayed off the battle and left it so that regular members could decide it. Going after Lock for shit from 7 years ago is just a bad angle because nobody is ever gonna give a shit in 2020.

There are lots of genuinely good angles to use on basically everyone from LB, but you have to actually find them. “Everybody except me and Bnas is wack and delusional!” just isn’t gonna cut it.
Damn you're dumber then I thought. SMH

Nice try though.. you've been making excuses for this bum every chance you get, yet you were one of the ones saying how "serious" of an infraction it was and how LoccTart would be banned for a month now you turn around and say how "whack" my angle is, ROFL... what an IDIOT.

Unread 12-22-2020, 05:35 PM   #5

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
@Yung Slang seriously man, you need to get better at this. Take time to do your research next time you try to troll because the angles you’re coming out with here are just stupid. Saying that Lock and Punk are in love or whatever is just retarded given that last year Punk was one of the people who teamed up to get Lock & the other mods demodded for fun. Saying your battle was an example of the mod/FVC buddy-circle-jerk crap you talk about is lame given that all mods and FVC stayed off the battle and left it so that regular members could decide it. Going after Lock for shit from 7 years ago is just a bad angle because nobody is ever gonna give a shit in 2020.

There are lots of genuinely good angles to use on basically everyone from LB, but you have to actually find them. “Everybody except me and Bnas is wack and delusional!” just isn’t gonna cut it.
Damn you're dumber then I thought. SMH

Nice try though.. you've been making excuses for this bum every chance you get, yet you were one of the ones saying how "serious" of an infraction it was and how LoccTart would be banned for a month now you turn around and say how "whack" my angle is, ROFL... what an IDIOT.