View Single Post
Unread 08-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxx View Post
You haven't battled in forever @Crysis get ya self back in here and get active then tell me you are bored!

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

LB is dead when me rant and uhmazing leave the chat
That's my point, I'm bored of this shit. What's the point in battling on a website barely limping on it's last leg? It's not like I'm fighting for respect amongst a userbase of 30 or fewer people. I just browse the forums now, and the stagnation being emitted from the smaller userbase & the never changing scenery is even making that boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
its not the owners fault...its the fact the members on here are boring and unentertaining...the days of giant beefs are over.... oh well...if everyone had my beefing skills like the members did back in the day this place would be poppin...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...NOT THE OWNERS...truth hurts
Who the fuck would even beef? Everyone here are best friends.

It's wildly the staff's fault, half the reason no one stays on this site is because it looks like a dated piece of shit. I've advertised for this before avidly, almost half the people who reply tell me it's alright but they can't look past the skin.

Shit's been the same for years, Benson. No one is doing shit, when I first joined this website people were saying it, but I was new and didn't believe it. Part of me wishes Pugz would just shut the fucking thing down so I don't have to watch it dwindle into even more of a shell of what it was.

But nah. We'll have the white-knights of LB reply to this thread like "keep your head up" or "Things will change WE just need to be the ones to help change things!" and we will continue this bullshit cycle of decadence for years to come.

Point blank: We need new staff. ENTIRELY new staff.
Unread 08-12-2014, 04:31 PM   #10

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxx View Post
You haven't battled in forever @Crysis get ya self back in here and get active then tell me you are bored!

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

LB is dead when me rant and uhmazing leave the chat
That's my point, I'm bored of this shit. What's the point in battling on a website barely limping on it's last leg? It's not like I'm fighting for respect amongst a userbase of 30 or fewer people. I just browse the forums now, and the stagnation being emitted from the smaller userbase & the never changing scenery is even making that boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENSON THA GREAT View Post
its not the owners fault...its the fact the members on here are boring and unentertaining...the days of giant beefs are over.... oh well...if everyone had my beefing skills like the members did back in the day this place would be poppin...ITS ALL YOUR FAULT...NOT THE OWNERS...truth hurts
Who the fuck would even beef? Everyone here are best friends.

It's wildly the staff's fault, half the reason no one stays on this site is because it looks like a dated piece of shit. I've advertised for this before avidly, almost half the people who reply tell me it's alright but they can't look past the skin.

Shit's been the same for years, Benson. No one is doing shit, when I first joined this website people were saying it, but I was new and didn't believe it. Part of me wishes Pugz would just shut the fucking thing down so I don't have to watch it dwindle into even more of a shell of what it was.

But nah. We'll have the white-knights of LB reply to this thread like "keep your head up" or "Things will change WE just need to be the ones to help change things!" and we will continue this bullshit cycle of decadence for years to come.

Point blank: We need new staff. ENTIRELY new staff.