View Single Post
Unread 05-08-2022, 03:02 PM
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
You explaining it like you sayin something, seems like you have no clue. You don't battle, rap, or do videos. And most audios even without a beat sound like crap on here. So if somebody can't spit on camera with a beat playin, THEY SHOULDNT BE IN A TOURNAMENT.

And nah lol...that old video was a beat playin right off my stereo mad years ago, none of my videos are the audios edited. you just want shit the way you want it...it's cool, but I bet money if one of your buddies said it, shit would be different.

And if you just gonna let in Kats, that ain't even active on the audio side...shits wack. Get ya battles and votes up, now... not whenever you have..real talk. I realize it's not active, but some of us put in work, even if it's not a huge amount.
ODIN: *makes an acapella video tournament*

RhymeSmoke: “iF yOu CaN’t RaP oN a BeAt YoU sHoUlDn’T bE iN a ToUrNaMeNt”
Unread 05-08-2022, 03:02 PM   #13

Lockhart Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!Lockhart is on FIRE! 25+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 9.45/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
28 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 7 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
You explaining it like you sayin something, seems like you have no clue. You don't battle, rap, or do videos. And most audios even without a beat sound like crap on here. So if somebody can't spit on camera with a beat playin, THEY SHOULDNT BE IN A TOURNAMENT.

And nah lol...that old video was a beat playin right off my stereo mad years ago, none of my videos are the audios edited. you just want shit the way you want it...it's cool, but I bet money if one of your buddies said it, shit would be different.

And if you just gonna let in Kats, that ain't even active on the audio side...shits wack. Get ya battles and votes up, now... not whenever you have..real talk. I realize it's not active, but some of us put in work, even if it's not a huge amount.
ODIN: *makes an acapella video tournament*

RhymeSmoke: “iF yOu CaN’t RaP oN a BeAt YoU sHoUlDn’T bE iN a ToUrNaMeNt”