View Single Post
Unread 12-29-2019, 07:29 AM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post
ii said the Mustard”s” as in his usual mumble rappers,

Also 50 cent only wrote 2 Songs on Get Rich or Die Trying.
Don’t get me wrong ii think he’s a great writer, he ghost wrote
For a lot of people’s projects. Ijs

I believe everyone is entitled to opinions,
But to say that Uzi is ok and Chance is *wack is weird to me.
He ain’t in my top 10 fav’s but can’t deny like an actual artist with his own sound.
He even ghost writes for Kanye... you like Kanye? lol
Idk maybe ii see Chance as a Rapper an Independent
talented actual artist, matter fax he reminds me of a young EM tone and all.
Vs
Uzi as some kid who is taken for a ride by the marketing machine
We see that style in like 50,000 rappers, Like if we took
1.5 million we can make another Uzi. But 1.5 can’t make him write or deliver like Chance.
https://youtu.be/0ShQwW0y2Kw
https://youtu.be/5utSZAReyuU

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

And i believe they are the same age,
With about the same amount of years
Active.

Do you have any proof of 50 Cent only writing 2 songs? He's credited as a writer on all of the songs.

Also just because a rapper is spitting conscious rap, doesn't make him dope, I know it may seem like that in this pool of rappers spitting about nothing, but if you put chance in the middle of the 90's, the dude's getting eaten. To say he ghost-writes for Kanye, isn't really a point, because Kanye been on a downwards slope this entire decade.

I see what you mean though, I don't disagree with you entirely, but I don't like Uzi for his lyrics, I like him for the vibes, shit to blast in the car when you on the way to a party, etc.

Listening to that freestyle, chance whack bruh, hahaha.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 12-29-2019, 07:29 AM   #9

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIAM View Post
ii said the Mustard”s” as in his usual mumble rappers,

Also 50 cent only wrote 2 Songs on Get Rich or Die Trying.
Don’t get me wrong ii think he’s a great writer, he ghost wrote
For a lot of people’s projects. Ijs

I believe everyone is entitled to opinions,
But to say that Uzi is ok and Chance is *wack is weird to me.
He ain’t in my top 10 fav’s but can’t deny like an actual artist with his own sound.
He even ghost writes for Kanye... you like Kanye? lol
Idk maybe ii see Chance as a Rapper an Independent
talented actual artist, matter fax he reminds me of a young EM tone and all.
Vs
Uzi as some kid who is taken for a ride by the marketing machine
We see that style in like 50,000 rappers, Like if we took
1.5 million we can make another Uzi. But 1.5 can’t make him write or deliver like Chance.
https://youtu.be/0ShQwW0y2Kw
https://youtu.be/5utSZAReyuU

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 AM ----------

And i believe they are the same age,
With about the same amount of years
Active.

Do you have any proof of 50 Cent only writing 2 songs? He's credited as a writer on all of the songs.

Also just because a rapper is spitting conscious rap, doesn't make him dope, I know it may seem like that in this pool of rappers spitting about nothing, but if you put chance in the middle of the 90's, the dude's getting eaten. To say he ghost-writes for Kanye, isn't really a point, because Kanye been on a downwards slope this entire decade.

I see what you mean though, I don't disagree with you entirely, but I don't like Uzi for his lyrics, I like him for the vibes, shit to blast in the car when you on the way to a party, etc.

Listening to that freestyle, chance whack bruh, hahaha.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone