View Single Post
Unread 02-21-2017, 04:11 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
The initial premise of the FVC was to reward and in turn empower young individuals in the after school area who otherwise would've gone home and shot their parents in the head like the Menendez brothers.

Anyways, I think the problem with contests in that they can be "infiltrated" because of the username and colored title. Those should be removed, just leave the award, that way it gets utilized (the award system in general) and it's very easy to see.

Is there anyway to raise VP a quarter of a point? 1.25 or 1.125 instead of 2? This way we could wean users into having a higher VP worth twice as much as Macc's automatically.
Most of that made no sense to me but I agree that the FVC should not include a user title or colour change. It should just be the forum award.
Unread 02-21-2017, 04:11 PM   #32

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
The initial premise of the FVC was to reward and in turn empower young individuals in the after school area who otherwise would've gone home and shot their parents in the head like the Menendez brothers.

Anyways, I think the problem with contests in that they can be "infiltrated" because of the username and colored title. Those should be removed, just leave the award, that way it gets utilized (the award system in general) and it's very easy to see.

Is there anyway to raise VP a quarter of a point? 1.25 or 1.125 instead of 2? This way we could wean users into having a higher VP worth twice as much as Macc's automatically.
Most of that made no sense to me but I agree that the FVC should not include a user title or colour change. It should just be the forum award.