View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2014, 12:18 AM
Kimber Red
Basic Member
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 23 Lost

FUCK MANHATTAN he's wayyyyy too dope!... Drop Dos and ima eat!

^^^ This is why fuck boy's should not be mods... they go and alter your own freedom of LB speech.. I didnt say that...this neutered lil fag felt so bad he had to resort to bitch shit and use his Mod powers to make himself look and feel better..Sad shit lil fuck nigga!..

"The only way I will ever lose! Is if the decision is decided by fuckin faggots! Cause my opponent clearly sucked there dick off!"

"Nigga my shit cleaner then gods piss!"

"Red is a beast!..Yes I Am!"

"Fuck these nigga's, they can rimhole a retarded donkey!"

"She had the most biggest, roundest ass you would have ever seen. She was my Puerto Rican Princess!..And Thats how I became the most smoothest,coolest, baddest muthafuckin nigga on the face of this EARTH!..All niggas wanted to be me and all bitches wanted to be with me!..And them Honky Pigs!..They wanted to kill my black ass, them lil chalk face bitches!!!..Hahahhaa"..
Unread 11-27-2014, 12:18 AM   #9

Kimber Red
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 23 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 78 text
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

FUCK MANHATTAN he's wayyyyy too dope!... Drop Dos and ima eat!

^^^ This is why fuck boy's should not be mods... they go and alter your own freedom of LB speech.. I didnt say that...this neutered lil fag felt so bad he had to resort to bitch shit and use his Mod powers to make himself look and feel better..Sad shit lil fuck nigga!..

"The only way I will ever lose! Is if the decision is decided by fuckin faggots! Cause my opponent clearly sucked there dick off!"

"Nigga my shit cleaner then gods piss!"

"Red is a beast!..Yes I Am!"

"Fuck these nigga's, they can rimhole a retarded donkey!"

"She had the most biggest, roundest ass you would have ever seen. She was my Puerto Rican Princess!..And Thats how I became the most smoothest,coolest, baddest muthafuckin nigga on the face of this EARTH!..All niggas wanted to be me and all bitches wanted to be with me!..And them Honky Pigs!..They wanted to kill my black ass, them lil chalk face bitches!!!..Hahahhaa"..