View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2012, 01:44 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost
Exclamation The Unjust Losses Thread

First thing's first:

You CAN now link me to ANY AUDIO battle going back to the sites first audio battle now that the old audio players are back fully functioning.

Aight:

Now if you have an Audio Battle(s) which you lost but felt you should have won and would like them looked into, please post your links.

I am only looking for 'Extremely 1 sided' battles.

Nothing that could be deemed 'debatable'

Please note:

That if either myself, or any of the other staff taking part in this movement feel that the battle could have rightly gone either way, making any of the 'un just' votes cast on the battles you bring to this thread purely a decision made based on preference and not skill, your battle will not be Re-Opened for votes or over turned.

Thank You.

Please note:

If a battle is "Re opened for votes"

(This is a rare case that occurs due to a low amount of votes being cast on your battle and or all voters having a low vp)

there is a risk that after the battle is re opened for votes that a second lot of voters might vote against you bringing about a second loss

This will COUNT AS 2 LOSSES.
Resulting in a loss of any accumulated flames.
As well as losing points on your record.

So use this at your own risk.

You can even state when you post your link in this thread "If it needs re opening please don't"

And It will not be re opened and the original loss you came to me about will stand.

Remember though that this is a rare case.

And remember this is here to HELP YOU.

I don't have to do this.

Remember. You post at your own risk. So no childish antics please. Let's be adult about this. All childish posts will be deleted. If you have an issue please PM me and I will deal with your concerns as best I can.

Thank you.

Last edited by Just C; 06-03-2012 at 12:12 PM.
Unread 04-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #1

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Exclamation The Unjust Losses Thread

First thing's first:

You CAN now link me to ANY AUDIO battle going back to the sites first audio battle now that the old audio players are back fully functioning.

Aight:

Now if you have an Audio Battle(s) which you lost but felt you should have won and would like them looked into, please post your links.

I am only looking for 'Extremely 1 sided' battles.

Nothing that could be deemed 'debatable'

Please note:

That if either myself, or any of the other staff taking part in this movement feel that the battle could have rightly gone either way, making any of the 'un just' votes cast on the battles you bring to this thread purely a decision made based on preference and not skill, your battle will not be Re-Opened for votes or over turned.

Thank You.

Please note:

If a battle is "Re opened for votes"

(This is a rare case that occurs due to a low amount of votes being cast on your battle and or all voters having a low vp)

there is a risk that after the battle is re opened for votes that a second lot of voters might vote against you bringing about a second loss

This will COUNT AS 2 LOSSES.
Resulting in a loss of any accumulated flames.
As well as losing points on your record.

So use this at your own risk.

You can even state when you post your link in this thread "If it needs re opening please don't"

And It will not be re opened and the original loss you came to me about will stand.

Remember though that this is a rare case.

And remember this is here to HELP YOU.

I don't have to do this.

Remember. You post at your own risk. So no childish antics please. Let's be adult about this. All childish posts will be deleted. If you have an issue please PM me and I will deal with your concerns as best I can.

Thank you.

Last edited by Just C; 06-03-2012 at 12:12 PM.