View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:25 AM
GOOD GRIEF
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG The Prince View Post
We both specified that it shouldn't be used UNLESS the way it's flipped it's new/fresh
Nah. It more so felt like you were saying don’t use it if it’s been used that way before.

Saying Don’t use Seul/Soul or Kevin Gar Bars since the wp of Seul/Soul isn’t fresh in itself don’t use it.

If I use a Soul/Seul bar and it’s dope and done fresh then sucks for you tbh. Or like if I use a KG bar talking about an incident Kevin was in outside of basketball or something then maybe that’s never been done before. But if it sucks well then I should be shitted on twice as hard accordingly.

It’s like the argument against gun bars. (Which in itself is just plain preference)

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

But of course since Soul/Seul is used so much it’s EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to dig for something fresh out of it. But as battlers it’s our responsibility to either dig till we find it or move to another concept.

But you can’t just say “you can’t do that against me” right off the bat.
Unread 07-11-2019, 11:25 AM   #10

GOOD GRIEF
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 155 text
Mentioned: 550 Post(s)
Tagged: 56 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG The Prince View Post
We both specified that it shouldn't be used UNLESS the way it's flipped it's new/fresh
Nah. It more so felt like you were saying don’t use it if it’s been used that way before.

Saying Don’t use Seul/Soul or Kevin Gar Bars since the wp of Seul/Soul isn’t fresh in itself don’t use it.

If I use a Soul/Seul bar and it’s dope and done fresh then sucks for you tbh. Or like if I use a KG bar talking about an incident Kevin was in outside of basketball or something then maybe that’s never been done before. But if it sucks well then I should be shitted on twice as hard accordingly.

It’s like the argument against gun bars. (Which in itself is just plain preference)

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

But of course since Soul/Seul is used so much it’s EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to dig for something fresh out of it. But as battlers it’s our responsibility to either dig till we find it or move to another concept.

But you can’t just say “you can’t do that against me” right off the bat.