Thread: Haxors??
View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhhMAZING View Post
1. It's an easy target as it has very little traffic to it as it is. Being an easy target, doesn't necessitate motive to attack it.
2. You don't need Botnet to execute a dDos attack, only command prompt. (google it) Yes, you can use that method, but, without a botnet, it's considerably less damaging, and practically pointless. Especially for a site like this one, despite its low traffic.
3. I'm not a Script Kiddie, but thanks. That's what a skiddie would say. Haha.

4. If indeed there were no attacks on it, Pugz should charge Row the $5 a piece to each person he gave exclusive to in exchange for voting on his gay battle...and take that combined money and buy better hosting. It legit took LB 9 minutes to load a page last night, shortly after that the connection timed out all together.... Hence the dDos suggestion. I agree that there should be some better hosting. Because, last night is not the first instance of this. It has been recurring for weeks.

5. Naming this thread "Haxors" was a joke. Don't take everything so literal, bro. You're the news!
Unread 02-05-2016, 10:18 AM   #4

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhhMAZING View Post
1. It's an easy target as it has very little traffic to it as it is. Being an easy target, doesn't necessitate motive to attack it.
2. You don't need Botnet to execute a dDos attack, only command prompt. (google it) Yes, you can use that method, but, without a botnet, it's considerably less damaging, and practically pointless. Especially for a site like this one, despite its low traffic.
3. I'm not a Script Kiddie, but thanks. That's what a skiddie would say. Haha.

4. If indeed there were no attacks on it, Pugz should charge Row the $5 a piece to each person he gave exclusive to in exchange for voting on his gay battle...and take that combined money and buy better hosting. It legit took LB 9 minutes to load a page last night, shortly after that the connection timed out all together.... Hence the dDos suggestion. I agree that there should be some better hosting. Because, last night is not the first instance of this. It has been recurring for weeks.

5. Naming this thread "Haxors" was a joke. Don't take everything so literal, bro. You're the news!