View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2019, 02:06 AM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Mic presence is important in audio but you can't win tournaments without a strong written.
THAT IS VERY TRUE AND A VERY GOOD POINT, THANKS FOR THAT INPUT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
For me? It's mainly Bars over bullshit.... but then again, I'm sorry but I don't really see any bar that's gonna hit extremely or amazingly hard without at least SOME kind of delivery. if you rap like the fucking clear eyes commercial guy, then no matter what bars you say, they aint gonna land hard anyways.

But what I mean by "mainly", is that, its really not about who has one or the other. To me, when voting, its all about who has a better handle of BOTH areas, even if they have opposite ends of it. If I was voting it would come down to.. who had a better handle of the other side. Nah mean?

Thats just me tho.
THAT ANALYSIS MAKES SENSE TO ME, IT WOULD PROLLY TAKE YOU ABOUT 10 LISTENS TO COME TO A FINAL DECISION THEN? LMAO..... THANKS FOR THA FEEDBACK FAMS...... BTW MY ELDEST HAS YOUR ''TROUBLE'' TRACK ON THA MAIN PLAYLIST ON HIS PHONE, I ASKED HIM TO NAME HIS TOP10 FAV RAPPERS THA OTHER DAY, SKIZZO AND @Bape WERE ON HIS LIST, THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW THAT.
Unread 06-12-2019, 02:06 AM   #90

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Mic presence is important in audio but you can't win tournaments without a strong written.
THAT IS VERY TRUE AND A VERY GOOD POINT, THANKS FOR THAT INPUT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
For me? It's mainly Bars over bullshit.... but then again, I'm sorry but I don't really see any bar that's gonna hit extremely or amazingly hard without at least SOME kind of delivery. if you rap like the fucking clear eyes commercial guy, then no matter what bars you say, they aint gonna land hard anyways.

But what I mean by "mainly", is that, its really not about who has one or the other. To me, when voting, its all about who has a better handle of BOTH areas, even if they have opposite ends of it. If I was voting it would come down to.. who had a better handle of the other side. Nah mean?

Thats just me tho.
THAT ANALYSIS MAKES SENSE TO ME, IT WOULD PROLLY TAKE YOU ABOUT 10 LISTENS TO COME TO A FINAL DECISION THEN? LMAO..... THANKS FOR THA FEEDBACK FAMS...... BTW MY ELDEST HAS YOUR ''TROUBLE'' TRACK ON THA MAIN PLAYLIST ON HIS PHONE, I ASKED HIM TO NAME HIS TOP10 FAV RAPPERS THA OTHER DAY, SKIZZO AND @Bape WERE ON HIS LIST, THOUGHT YOU'D LIKE TO KNOW THAT.