View Single Post
Unread 06-11-2019, 08:09 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

For me? It's mainly Bars over bullshit.... but then again, I'm sorry but I don't really see any bar that's gonna hit extremely or amazingly hard without at least SOME kind of delivery. if you rap like the fucking clear eyes commercial guy, then no matter what bars you say, they aint gonna land hard anyways.

But what I mean by "mainly", is that, its really not about who has one or the other. To me, when voting, its all about who has a better handle of BOTH areas, even if they have opposite ends of it. If I was voting it would come down to.. who had a better handle of the other side. Nah mean?

Thats just me tho.
Unread 06-11-2019, 08:09 PM   #89

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

For me? It's mainly Bars over bullshit.... but then again, I'm sorry but I don't really see any bar that's gonna hit extremely or amazingly hard without at least SOME kind of delivery. if you rap like the fucking clear eyes commercial guy, then no matter what bars you say, they aint gonna land hard anyways.

But what I mean by "mainly", is that, its really not about who has one or the other. To me, when voting, its all about who has a better handle of BOTH areas, even if they have opposite ends of it. If I was voting it would come down to.. who had a better handle of the other side. Nah mean?

Thats just me tho.