View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2020, 08:54 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
as far as capped rhymes go, if the writer does not cap his/her multis and make it easier for the voters to vote on the battle whilst also giving due respect the time a voter takes to read shit is quite frankly not worth my time. and even if i vote i will deduct a few points for not sticking to the standard even if they are minimal or not vote in the battle at all if i ain't in the mood to stress my eyes at all. capped rhymes has made letsbeef what it is esp since it follows the box filling routine instead of the line by line one.
This is why you shouldn't be voting
Unread 01-23-2020, 08:54 AM   #90

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
as far as capped rhymes go, if the writer does not cap his/her multis and make it easier for the voters to vote on the battle whilst also giving due respect the time a voter takes to read shit is quite frankly not worth my time. and even if i vote i will deduct a few points for not sticking to the standard even if they are minimal or not vote in the battle at all if i ain't in the mood to stress my eyes at all. capped rhymes has made letsbeef what it is esp since it follows the box filling routine instead of the line by line one.
This is why you shouldn't be voting