View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2018, 05:19 PM
HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
A while back, Row linked us to a story of where a guy had been beaten to death and said the murder victim in question was Seul. I don't have any absolute proof that it's him so far, and a couple things Seul said to me about himself seem to contradict that he was the murder victim, most notably that Seul told Bleu and I that he was 24 whereas the murder victim was 21.

But the general consensus among the people I've talked to about it is that he's dead. Most of the details fit perfectly.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Also, @HVK, can I still get in on this? I would've signed up earlier if I'd known this was going to be the Seul Memorial, since knowingly not participating in it feels like I'm disrespecting the dude...
I ONLY KNEW THA PPV WOZ GONNA BE CALLED THAT YESTERDAY BRO.....

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SPOKE TO THIS GUY ALOT WHEN HE WOZ HERE, IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY BRO THEN I'LL ADD YOU TO THA CARD.......

LETS MAKE IT A GOOD ONE...... FOR SEUL RIP
Unread 05-09-2018, 05:19 PM   #14

HVK HVK is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
278 Won / 31 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 139 audio / 3320 text
Mentioned: 730 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
A while back, Row linked us to a story of where a guy had been beaten to death and said the murder victim in question was Seul. I don't have any absolute proof that it's him so far, and a couple things Seul said to me about himself seem to contradict that he was the murder victim, most notably that Seul told Bleu and I that he was 24 whereas the murder victim was 21.

But the general consensus among the people I've talked to about it is that he's dead. Most of the details fit perfectly.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Also, @HVK, can I still get in on this? I would've signed up earlier if I'd known this was going to be the Seul Memorial, since knowingly not participating in it feels like I'm disrespecting the dude...
I ONLY KNEW THA PPV WOZ GONNA BE CALLED THAT YESTERDAY BRO.....

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU SPOKE TO THIS GUY ALOT WHEN HE WOZ HERE, IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY BRO THEN I'LL ADD YOU TO THA CARD.......

LETS MAKE IT A GOOD ONE...... FOR SEUL RIP