Thread: 2011 LB Pick EM
View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2011, 11:09 AM
IAmFlow
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezyCT View Post
- a huge potential upset matchup with New England traveling to Buffalo for week 3...Buffalo is a team thats played NE hard in the past, but the outcome has usually been the same - with NE as the victor...this year tho, the Bills have a revamped defense with #1 pick Marcell Dareus holding down the D line and a new core of linebackers...the offense seems to be coming together and has found ways to win...you might see a few experts go with the upset for this matchup...stay tuned
- I do not believe that this upset will be taking place this week. As Buffalo did build a better defense and they are 2-0. There first game was one against Kansas City, I don't need to explain more if you've been paying attention to football. Their second was a very tough one against Oakland, which was very close. That match was against another team that is still in building but quickly getting better. I believe that Oakland was the better team in that game although they didn't win. Thus said, the Bills have not played a veteran dynamic team this year yet. Even without aaron Hernandez, I do not think the bills defense can handle the weapons the Patriots have. Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Edelman, Deion Branch, OchoCinco, and the two running back also have some umph to their game. Even the Patriots 2nd and 3rd stringers were showing great promise back in preseason. With Aaron Hernandez out they still have dominant Rob Gronkowski, and his brother right behind him. Their offense is two dominant, and the Patriots will shut down the Bills running game. Its going to a Fitzpatrick vs Brady match. Just weigh the outcomes of that.

*Plus Patriots are used to winning and winning and winning and getting close to that undefeated season. Question is are the Bills going to keep winning, especially against these hard games.
Unread 09-23-2011, 11:09 AM   #5

IAmFlow
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.91/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.21/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
192 Won / 43 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
10 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 166 audio / 1340 text
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezyCT View Post
- a huge potential upset matchup with New England traveling to Buffalo for week 3...Buffalo is a team thats played NE hard in the past, but the outcome has usually been the same - with NE as the victor...this year tho, the Bills have a revamped defense with #1 pick Marcell Dareus holding down the D line and a new core of linebackers...the offense seems to be coming together and has found ways to win...you might see a few experts go with the upset for this matchup...stay tuned
- I do not believe that this upset will be taking place this week. As Buffalo did build a better defense and they are 2-0. There first game was one against Kansas City, I don't need to explain more if you've been paying attention to football. Their second was a very tough one against Oakland, which was very close. That match was against another team that is still in building but quickly getting better. I believe that Oakland was the better team in that game although they didn't win. Thus said, the Bills have not played a veteran dynamic team this year yet. Even without aaron Hernandez, I do not think the bills defense can handle the weapons the Patriots have. Tom Brady, Wes Welker, Edelman, Deion Branch, OchoCinco, and the two running back also have some umph to their game. Even the Patriots 2nd and 3rd stringers were showing great promise back in preseason. With Aaron Hernandez out they still have dominant Rob Gronkowski, and his brother right behind him. Their offense is two dominant, and the Patriots will shut down the Bills running game. Its going to a Fitzpatrick vs Brady match. Just weigh the outcomes of that.

*Plus Patriots are used to winning and winning and winning and getting close to that undefeated season. Question is are the Bills going to keep winning, especially against these hard games.