Thread: 2011 LB Pick EM
View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2011, 10:18 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

What i expect to see..

- a big matchup between rookie QBs (Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert) as Carolina hosts Jacksonville...JAX managed to beat Tennessee (who went on to beat Baltimore of all teams! in week 2) at home week 1, but then got trampled by the Jets in week 2 (expected i guess)...JAX is the underdog in this matchup and rightfully so...Cam Newton and the Panthers are electric offensively this year - through the air atleast (over 850 passing yards paired with 140 something on the ground)...personally, i dont see a clear-cut winner in this matchup, so im going to stay away from it pick-wise and just enjoy the outcome

- a huge potential upset matchup with New England traveling to Buffalo for week 3...Buffalo is a team thats played NE hard in the past, but the outcome has usually been the same - with NE as the victor...this year tho, the Bills have a revamped defense with #1 pick Marcell Dareus holding down the D line and a new core of linebackers...the offense seems to be coming together and has found ways to win...you might see a few experts go with the upset for this matchup...stay tuned

- another victory for the Detroit Lions? i think so...this time they extend their current winning streak to 3 games for the season and 7 games dating back to the end of last season (11 if you include the preseason )...Detroit travels to Minnesota to play an old Vikings teams...one positive for the Vikings is D lineman Kevin Williams will be playing this week after serving his 2-game suspension (unsure of what for)...the negative - Donovan McNabb is still their QB (the same guy who threw for 39 yards in week 1)...i dont see any way of the Vikings stopping the explosive Detroit offense, and TBH i think its going to be extremely hard for them to put up points on Detroits defense...i predict a blowout
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Last edited by FreezyCT; 09-23-2011 at 10:52 AM.
Unread 09-23-2011, 10:18 AM   #2

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

What i expect to see..

- a big matchup between rookie QBs (Cam Newton and Blaine Gabbert) as Carolina hosts Jacksonville...JAX managed to beat Tennessee (who went on to beat Baltimore of all teams! in week 2) at home week 1, but then got trampled by the Jets in week 2 (expected i guess)...JAX is the underdog in this matchup and rightfully so...Cam Newton and the Panthers are electric offensively this year - through the air atleast (over 850 passing yards paired with 140 something on the ground)...personally, i dont see a clear-cut winner in this matchup, so im going to stay away from it pick-wise and just enjoy the outcome

- a huge potential upset matchup with New England traveling to Buffalo for week 3...Buffalo is a team thats played NE hard in the past, but the outcome has usually been the same - with NE as the victor...this year tho, the Bills have a revamped defense with #1 pick Marcell Dareus holding down the D line and a new core of linebackers...the offense seems to be coming together and has found ways to win...you might see a few experts go with the upset for this matchup...stay tuned

- another victory for the Detroit Lions? i think so...this time they extend their current winning streak to 3 games for the season and 7 games dating back to the end of last season (11 if you include the preseason )...Detroit travels to Minnesota to play an old Vikings teams...one positive for the Vikings is D lineman Kevin Williams will be playing this week after serving his 2-game suspension (unsure of what for)...the negative - Donovan McNabb is still their QB (the same guy who threw for 39 yards in week 1)...i dont see any way of the Vikings stopping the explosive Detroit offense, and TBH i think its going to be extremely hard for them to put up points on Detroits defense...i predict a blowout
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Last edited by FreezyCT; 09-23-2011 at 10:52 AM.