View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2020, 02:51 PM
Rain Matrix 2021
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
I didn't read your post until after I posted mine. Was a passing thought. Not everyones trying to get 1 over on you. Ppl post at the same or around the same time n wires get crossed. Shit happens, not a big deal.
When ur trying to disagree with someone Your trying to get 1 over them lol. Im not tryina let you instill that closed-minded shit into me fam go be smart somewhere else

Pro-tip though ... It's hard to always be right when you can't be honest. Your need to be right will make you wrong fam ... I have no qualms admitting when im wrong, cause its not about being right, its about finding out whats really true.

When the best makes a mistake, the best just got a little better. remember that

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

& I was Referring To my Post In The Other Thread, Which you were obviously Quoting lol

Or were you not? Cuz idk , it didn't have anything to do with anything i said in this thread.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I Can Start Quoting Stephen Hawkin's Shit & Point Out His Mistakes ... It doesn't mean im smarter than him. But, if he accepted he was wrong, and learned from it, he just got a little better. If he doesn't... Ur pride will only hold u back

Unread 03-29-2020, 02:51 PM   #20

Rain Matrix 2021
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.79/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
14 Won / 11 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 15 text
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
I didn't read your post until after I posted mine. Was a passing thought. Not everyones trying to get 1 over on you. Ppl post at the same or around the same time n wires get crossed. Shit happens, not a big deal.
When ur trying to disagree with someone Your trying to get 1 over them lol. Im not tryina let you instill that closed-minded shit into me fam go be smart somewhere else

Pro-tip though ... It's hard to always be right when you can't be honest. Your need to be right will make you wrong fam ... I have no qualms admitting when im wrong, cause its not about being right, its about finding out whats really true.

When the best makes a mistake, the best just got a little better. remember that

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

& I was Referring To my Post In The Other Thread, Which you were obviously Quoting lol

Or were you not? Cuz idk , it didn't have anything to do with anything i said in this thread.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

I Can Start Quoting Stephen Hawkin's Shit & Point Out His Mistakes ... It doesn't mean im smarter than him. But, if he accepted he was wrong, and learned from it, he just got a little better. If he doesn't... Ur pride will only hold u back