View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2020, 02:05 PM
Tempguy
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2018 View Post
You read my other post eh lol .... You're trying to be smart, but its not working bro. Everything i do is Calculated

If i explain the bar, AFTERWARDS .. it won't stop a nigga from going 'WOW' The First Time. Explanation is simply for the few niggas that wouldnt get it , so they can go back and atleast appreciate it.

I Have NEVER Seen a Nigga Disregard The Battle Entirely And Vote Purely On the Expo Before ... I Can't Expect a Nigga To Do That Lol .... & To Twist The Truth , Just To Come Up With a Reason To Vote Against Me Lol ... How do u see that coming , in every possible way?

& Rieper ... Theres more oppinions than just mine. Im unbiased af ... Fidel's Verse Was Probably better (Didnt really read it but he usually has good shit) ... But Word, If the votes were 2-2 , It woulda been nice to get a 5th oppinion that wasn't GUTS ... Idc if i lose, fairly .... But that shit is chinese to me. Thanks for checking it out tho Along with the other 3 ..... Guts if your gonna vote , atleast read the shit

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

& I Was Just Using My Battle w/ Fidel & As Example Of When i Thought i Lost lol .... A Little Unrelated but Ima Stick By It

Whaddup
I didn't read your post until after I posted mine. Was a passing thought. Not everyones trying to get 1 over on you. Ppl post at the same or around the same time n wires get crossed. Shit happens, not a big deal.
Unread 03-29-2020, 02:05 PM   #13

Tempguy

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 2018 View Post
You read my other post eh lol .... You're trying to be smart, but its not working bro. Everything i do is Calculated

If i explain the bar, AFTERWARDS .. it won't stop a nigga from going 'WOW' The First Time. Explanation is simply for the few niggas that wouldnt get it , so they can go back and atleast appreciate it.

I Have NEVER Seen a Nigga Disregard The Battle Entirely And Vote Purely On the Expo Before ... I Can't Expect a Nigga To Do That Lol .... & To Twist The Truth , Just To Come Up With a Reason To Vote Against Me Lol ... How do u see that coming , in every possible way?

& Rieper ... Theres more oppinions than just mine. Im unbiased af ... Fidel's Verse Was Probably better (Didnt really read it but he usually has good shit) ... But Word, If the votes were 2-2 , It woulda been nice to get a 5th oppinion that wasn't GUTS ... Idc if i lose, fairly .... But that shit is chinese to me. Thanks for checking it out tho Along with the other 3 ..... Guts if your gonna vote , atleast read the shit

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

& I Was Just Using My Battle w/ Fidel & As Example Of When i Thought i Lost lol .... A Little Unrelated but Ima Stick By It

Whaddup
I didn't read your post until after I posted mine. Was a passing thought. Not everyones trying to get 1 over on you. Ppl post at the same or around the same time n wires get crossed. Shit happens, not a big deal.