View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
This site was designed with all intentions of being monetized. Or there wouldn't be a paid membership option or ads..

And when the staff is incompetent they get called out. That happens to every business, every site, everywhere.

You lose users by not listening to them. Customer satisfaction should always be priority. Even if you're not getting a check up front, you gotta look at the long game not the short game. People do shit for free all the time and it pays off (literally) in the long run.

Imagine being promised a LetsBeef v4 in 2010 and 9 years later we're still using the same site. Not 6 months later, not 2 yrs later... 9 years. Everyone that's been with LB throughout that entire ordeal is entitled to feel a way. Paying customer or not. Frustrations mount.

A lot of people speaking out against the staff have dedicated infinitely more time than any of you to the site. Let's just keep it a stack. A lot of ya'll staff pop in and out, a lot of the members have been here for years battling & posting consistently, 1,000s of hours dedicated to the site.
I won't lie, I felt this.
Unread 07-02-2019, 10:44 AM   #10

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
This site was designed with all intentions of being monetized. Or there wouldn't be a paid membership option or ads..

And when the staff is incompetent they get called out. That happens to every business, every site, everywhere.

You lose users by not listening to them. Customer satisfaction should always be priority. Even if you're not getting a check up front, you gotta look at the long game not the short game. People do shit for free all the time and it pays off (literally) in the long run.

Imagine being promised a LetsBeef v4 in 2010 and 9 years later we're still using the same site. Not 6 months later, not 2 yrs later... 9 years. Everyone that's been with LB throughout that entire ordeal is entitled to feel a way. Paying customer or not. Frustrations mount.

A lot of people speaking out against the staff have dedicated infinitely more time than any of you to the site. Let's just keep it a stack. A lot of ya'll staff pop in and out, a lot of the members have been here for years battling & posting consistently, 1,000s of hours dedicated to the site.
I won't lie, I felt this.