View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2020, 04:33 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
bro everybody gives you respect here but i think what ur tryna ask for is attention too which is a barter you gonna lose unless u dnt spend some for those u looking to get it from. a select few always give u the props u deserve (including me) but u have been way too inactive with the fundamental scheme of things to be able to expand that small circle tbh. There will be exception in every case yes but that do not represent the majority.
He’s been on everyday for a month chief.

You mean he's not battling.

Guys that battle (who I respect) post shit which are glorified battles In the cypher section and have their shit blow up because they’re a battler, even though the shit they post is awful as fuck.

I bet you rn there’s not a single active battler on here that can make shit on the level Verbs can in a cypher.

When they address these topics they make shit so basic, using battle rap shit, and it looks fucking ridiculous.

There’s a difference between Immortal Technique and Eminem, they’re both talented in their own rights, but neither could do what the other could do.

Eminem just can’t write a story that’s as captivating or write shit about deeper topics, as well as Technique can. Similarly Technique can’t make as good rhyme schemes or wordplay as Eminem.

Besides, no one on this site other than like 3 people give a fuck about topicals and cyphers.

One of the reasons why I’m hesitant with doing a topical battle is because people are gonna vote like it’s a battle rap. “It needs more wOrdPlaY and MuLtiS”

Does D.w.D and P.o.N.R have wordplay or multi’s?
No.

Is it considered one of the greatest rap songs of all time?
Yes.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-24-2020, 04:33 AM   #10

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saaxxx Baba View Post
bro everybody gives you respect here but i think what ur tryna ask for is attention too which is a barter you gonna lose unless u dnt spend some for those u looking to get it from. a select few always give u the props u deserve (including me) but u have been way too inactive with the fundamental scheme of things to be able to expand that small circle tbh. There will be exception in every case yes but that do not represent the majority.
He’s been on everyday for a month chief.

You mean he's not battling.

Guys that battle (who I respect) post shit which are glorified battles In the cypher section and have their shit blow up because they’re a battler, even though the shit they post is awful as fuck.

I bet you rn there’s not a single active battler on here that can make shit on the level Verbs can in a cypher.

When they address these topics they make shit so basic, using battle rap shit, and it looks fucking ridiculous.

There’s a difference between Immortal Technique and Eminem, they’re both talented in their own rights, but neither could do what the other could do.

Eminem just can’t write a story that’s as captivating or write shit about deeper topics, as well as Technique can. Similarly Technique can’t make as good rhyme schemes or wordplay as Eminem.

Besides, no one on this site other than like 3 people give a fuck about topicals and cyphers.

One of the reasons why I’m hesitant with doing a topical battle is because people are gonna vote like it’s a battle rap. “It needs more wOrdPlaY and MuLtiS”

Does D.w.D and P.o.N.R have wordplay or multi’s?
No.

Is it considered one of the greatest rap songs of all time?
Yes.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"