View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2020, 02:36 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
I ain't the type for sneak dissin', get to the point.

I'm dead ass serious. There ain't enough people who can touch on these topics w quality verses.
Damn I mean I try LMAO. But I gotta agree with @MadVerbs over @Rieper . Some people will drop something shitty but just cause it's them that dropped it they get attention. But when @MadVerbs or I drop shit, no one gives a fuck.

Shit's just not cool to see a glorified battle go on a cypher section and get 10-15 fucking votes, but when someone drops something real n true to the heart shit gets like 3-4 votes.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 03-24-2020, 02:36 AM   #7

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadVerbs View Post
I ain't the type for sneak dissin', get to the point.

I'm dead ass serious. There ain't enough people who can touch on these topics w quality verses.
Damn I mean I try LMAO. But I gotta agree with @MadVerbs over @Rieper . Some people will drop something shitty but just cause it's them that dropped it they get attention. But when @MadVerbs or I drop shit, no one gives a fuck.

Shit's just not cool to see a glorified battle go on a cypher section and get 10-15 fucking votes, but when someone drops something real n true to the heart shit gets like 3-4 votes.

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"