View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2013, 10:48 AM
Black Book
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost
Exclamation 2013 Audio Topicals [ROUND 2 BRACKETS]

PRESENTING

ROUND 2 BRACKETS

Welcome to the 2013 Audio Topical Tournament. In this contest, battlers will be given specific topics to cover and will be judged based on their execution relating to the given topic. Please note that this is NOT an audio battle tourney and the purpose isn't to diss your opponent. If you have never done an audio topical before and you are participating, we suggest that you review last year's Audio Topical Tournament battles.
Due to the tournament players not working properly at the moment, we will be holding this contest in the Basic Audio Arena. All battles are 2 minutes long, and if you're sending, you MUST send your verse as a 2 minute audio battle. The senders will have 4 days to send, and the receivers will have 5 days to respond. Due to the mistake made in our last round, I do ask to make sure you send these battles in the basic arena.

BRACKETS

(I am experiencing technical difficulties with posting the bracket but I'll get it fixed)

DEALINES

SENDERS: You must send your verses by 11:59 PM Eastern (GMT -4) August 1st
RESPONDERS: You must reply to verses sent to you by 11:59 Eastern (GMT -4) August 2nd
ALL BATTLES SENT MUST BE IN THE BASIC AUDIO ARENA AND 2 MINUTES LONG.
*IMPORTANT--EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT MAY SEND FIRST. HOWEVER, IN THE EVENT THAT NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR OPPONENT HAS SENT BY THE SENDING DEADLINE, LEFT WILL BE CONSIDERED THE LOSER AND RIGHT WILL BE THE WINNER.
BATTLES and (TOPICS)

@M-Rock(WON) vs. @Dono(LOST) (I Am My Father's Son)

@WHITZ(LOST) vs. @Noble(WON) (The Last Supper)

@NorthEast(LOST) vs. @Wigsplit(WON) (Cheating Death)

@Moses(WON) vs. @EtH(LOST) (In Limbo: Neither Dead Nor Alive)

Last edited by Black Book; 08-08-2013 at 08:14 PM.
Unread 07-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #1

Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 529 text
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Exclamation 2013 Audio Topicals [ROUND 2 BRACKETS]

PRESENTING

ROUND 2 BRACKETS

Welcome to the 2013 Audio Topical Tournament. In this contest, battlers will be given specific topics to cover and will be judged based on their execution relating to the given topic. Please note that this is NOT an audio battle tourney and the purpose isn't to diss your opponent. If you have never done an audio topical before and you are participating, we suggest that you review last year's Audio Topical Tournament battles.
Due to the tournament players not working properly at the moment, we will be holding this contest in the Basic Audio Arena. All battles are 2 minutes long, and if you're sending, you MUST send your verse as a 2 minute audio battle. The senders will have 4 days to send, and the receivers will have 5 days to respond. Due to the mistake made in our last round, I do ask to make sure you send these battles in the basic arena.

BRACKETS

(I am experiencing technical difficulties with posting the bracket but I'll get it fixed)

DEALINES

SENDERS: You must send your verses by 11:59 PM Eastern (GMT -4) August 1st
RESPONDERS: You must reply to verses sent to you by 11:59 Eastern (GMT -4) August 2nd
ALL BATTLES SENT MUST BE IN THE BASIC AUDIO ARENA AND 2 MINUTES LONG.
*IMPORTANT--EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT MAY SEND FIRST. HOWEVER, IN THE EVENT THAT NEITHER YOU NOR YOUR OPPONENT HAS SENT BY THE SENDING DEADLINE, LEFT WILL BE CONSIDERED THE LOSER AND RIGHT WILL BE THE WINNER.
BATTLES and (TOPICS)

@M-Rock(WON) vs. @Dono(LOST) (I Am My Father's Son)

@WHITZ(LOST) vs. @Noble(WON) (The Last Supper)

@NorthEast(LOST) vs. @Wigsplit(WON) (Cheating Death)

@Moses(WON) vs. @EtH(LOST) (In Limbo: Neither Dead Nor Alive)

Last edited by Black Book; 08-08-2013 at 08:14 PM.