View Single Post
Unread 07-14-2013, 08:44 AM
Black Book
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Writer 5
This flowed very well and the direction you went in was creative. However, you sort of just rambled. All that happened in this piece is you sat there thinking about drawing a picture then you eventually did. There was no real point to it... No twist or anything. I mean it was decent but it was somewhat boring. You needed to add something to the story.

Writer 7
This was a good piece. You're rhyme schemes were very nice and you had a good flow. The story was a bit bland at the beginning as you were just describing people, but then it turned into something and got nice. You also showed off some good vocabulary here. A solid piece all-around, though.

Writer 2
This was a dope piece. The idea and execution was done well. Reminds me of my cypher Casa del Diablo a lot, though lol. A lot of the same characters and basically close to the same idea. I like the way you incorporated the picture, though. Your rhyme schemes and flows were on point, but nothing special and your vocabulary was just average. However, your story line was very nice.

1st Place: Writer 2

2nd Place: Writer 7

3rd Place: Writer 5
Unread 07-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #5

Black Book
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
145 Won / 55 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 529 text
Mentioned: 963 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Black Book

Writer 5
This flowed very well and the direction you went in was creative. However, you sort of just rambled. All that happened in this piece is you sat there thinking about drawing a picture then you eventually did. There was no real point to it... No twist or anything. I mean it was decent but it was somewhat boring. You needed to add something to the story.

Writer 7
This was a good piece. You're rhyme schemes were very nice and you had a good flow. The story was a bit bland at the beginning as you were just describing people, but then it turned into something and got nice. You also showed off some good vocabulary here. A solid piece all-around, though.

Writer 2
This was a dope piece. The idea and execution was done well. Reminds me of my cypher Casa del Diablo a lot, though lol. A lot of the same characters and basically close to the same idea. I like the way you incorporated the picture, though. Your rhyme schemes and flows were on point, but nothing special and your vocabulary was just average. However, your story line was very nice.

1st Place: Writer 2

2nd Place: Writer 7

3rd Place: Writer 5