View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:20 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
I fucked with Rohan some on LB, but as far as knowing what he did with my name how could I? People have mentioned logs of the two of you in some weird gay master/slave relationship though lol.

IMO anything you say is suspect as fuck. I couldn't come up with more than 2 sentences about you cause I don't care but the lil interactions we have had show me you a lil hoe. You got a wild lisp. And you stay internet ratting. But thats enough tbh.

SMH

I have a wild lisp? Now suddenly the man who was trynna fabricate a friendship with another man admits to being friends with that guy? Internet ratting? Or how about the fact that you speak on my name, then say right after that you dont really know shit about me? Bruh... How dat make sense?

I post fax and proof. You got any? Nah? Then Miss me wit that cornball shit b. You trynna twitter finger war about some shit that aint even about you. Im too old for all that rahrah shit. A bitch gon stay a bitch and you my friend, are toto.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:20 AM   #27

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
I fucked with Rohan some on LB, but as far as knowing what he did with my name how could I? People have mentioned logs of the two of you in some weird gay master/slave relationship though lol.

IMO anything you say is suspect as fuck. I couldn't come up with more than 2 sentences about you cause I don't care but the lil interactions we have had show me you a lil hoe. You got a wild lisp. And you stay internet ratting. But thats enough tbh.

SMH

I have a wild lisp? Now suddenly the man who was trynna fabricate a friendship with another man admits to being friends with that guy? Internet ratting? Or how about the fact that you speak on my name, then say right after that you dont really know shit about me? Bruh... How dat make sense?

I post fax and proof. You got any? Nah? Then Miss me wit that cornball shit b. You trynna twitter finger war about some shit that aint even about you. Im too old for all that rahrah shit. A bitch gon stay a bitch and you my friend, are toto.