View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:03 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
This so suspect as far as the ghostwriting claims. You always been a weird lil dude and tbh it ain't suprising cause everyone who got a lisp funny style. I remember you an Rohann running 20 FB text groups an being besties. Now hes a pedo who u dimed on? You dimed on Manny?

Who writing whole tourney runs? Why?

I don't read text u might be aight but goddamn your whole style loose as a single ciggy b

& You and Rohan used to be besties and he would make fake profiles of you and pretend to be you on fb. now you out here trynna fake relationships between me & another man? You a weirdo b. You always been a strange lil faggot and tbh, I never gave a fuck about your opinion. I wrote Mannys shit cus he paid me to. Was as simple as that.
Unread 05-06-2020, 09:03 AM   #23

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
This so suspect as far as the ghostwriting claims. You always been a weird lil dude and tbh it ain't suprising cause everyone who got a lisp funny style. I remember you an Rohann running 20 FB text groups an being besties. Now hes a pedo who u dimed on? You dimed on Manny?

Who writing whole tourney runs? Why?

I don't read text u might be aight but goddamn your whole style loose as a single ciggy b

& You and Rohan used to be besties and he would make fake profiles of you and pretend to be you on fb. now you out here trynna fake relationships between me & another man? You a weirdo b. You always been a strange lil faggot and tbh, I never gave a fuck about your opinion. I wrote Mannys shit cus he paid me to. Was as simple as that.