Thread: I'm out
View Single Post
Unread 03-11-2020, 11:52 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
^The sites dead and you know it. Don't be one of those mods who says "shits happening in the background, wait and see" cause those clowns were never believed.
I have no clue what is or isn’t happening in the background, and I’ve never pretended anything is. It may well be, but my area of interest is in the community not the code. And as far as the community goes, I’m currently hosting 2 tournaments and both have had a really good uptake. The audio concept tourney is twice as big as last years, and since we’ve got it going reasonably quickly there shouldn’t be many no-shows. The text one bar hasn’t even been open for signups for 6 hours and I’m already considering what to do if we get an awkward number of signups between 16 and 32. The site’s definitely been at a low point the past few weeks but I genuinely think things are picking back up and tbh it’s the people I’m here for, not the code.
Unread 03-11-2020, 11:52 PM   #7

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
^The sites dead and you know it. Don't be one of those mods who says "shits happening in the background, wait and see" cause those clowns were never believed.
I have no clue what is or isn’t happening in the background, and I’ve never pretended anything is. It may well be, but my area of interest is in the community not the code. And as far as the community goes, I’m currently hosting 2 tournaments and both have had a really good uptake. The audio concept tourney is twice as big as last years, and since we’ve got it going reasonably quickly there shouldn’t be many no-shows. The text one bar hasn’t even been open for signups for 6 hours and I’m already considering what to do if we get an awkward number of signups between 16 and 32. The site’s definitely been at a low point the past few weeks but I genuinely think things are picking back up and tbh it’s the people I’m here for, not the code.