View Single Post
Unread 09-24-2020, 06:21 PM
Benny Lectric
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownKingTobe View Post
yeah nar i hear yall. I tried to create a number system just now and realized pretty quickly it wont work lmao all I know is people will inevitably lose battles due to the majority of voters being pretty stank at battling themselves at this point and all the talented battlers dont really vote, probably because theyve gotten sick of sifting through stank battles in the past

Its not just jacob theres quite a few of them. a guy called bumholebandit gave me a 4 and i checked out his stuff and he raps about eating baby dicks, i was like wait what?
@CrownKingTobe

Check your inbox in a second.

Quote:
Benny man thank you so much for this great expo! Like, u brought it! I should ask for these more often 😆 I'm still grasping all these LB concepts and style and it's fun as hell but it's definitely tough to be a newbie lol.

but I think Dumb and I both needed to hear what you're saying and it's gonna have us coming back stronger next time!
Unread 09-24-2020, 06:21 PM   #11

Benny Lectric
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 42 audio / 230 text
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownKingTobe View Post
yeah nar i hear yall. I tried to create a number system just now and realized pretty quickly it wont work lmao all I know is people will inevitably lose battles due to the majority of voters being pretty stank at battling themselves at this point and all the talented battlers dont really vote, probably because theyve gotten sick of sifting through stank battles in the past

Its not just jacob theres quite a few of them. a guy called bumholebandit gave me a 4 and i checked out his stuff and he raps about eating baby dicks, i was like wait what?
@CrownKingTobe

Check your inbox in a second.

Quote:
Benny man thank you so much for this great expo! Like, u brought it! I should ask for these more often 😆 I'm still grasping all these LB concepts and style and it's fun as hell but it's definitely tough to be a newbie lol.

but I think Dumb and I both needed to hear what you're saying and it's gonna have us coming back stronger next time!