View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2015, 08:25 PM
Arakari
Basic Member
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis Power View Post
Who are you? Oh that's right. Nobody. Stfu. He has 0 VP which means he sucks at voting. Just like you have 0 VP.
That's funny. You truly believe that you can waltz in here and say I'm nobody? Sure, in the broad spectrum of Earth, we're all nobodies. Rap? Nah, fam. And I'd also like the evidence in which we all have "Zero voting power." I vote as fair as any FV member on the board, so check your facts before you go running your mouth. ...Im not tryin' to come off as hostile, but really, you do need to do a little bit of research before you speak.

Have a good day, @Axis Power.
Swag.
Unread 01-24-2015, 08:25 PM   #11

Arakari
Basic Member

Voted: 322 audio / 217 text
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis Power View Post
Who are you? Oh that's right. Nobody. Stfu. He has 0 VP which means he sucks at voting. Just like you have 0 VP.
That's funny. You truly believe that you can waltz in here and say I'm nobody? Sure, in the broad spectrum of Earth, we're all nobodies. Rap? Nah, fam. And I'd also like the evidence in which we all have "Zero voting power." I vote as fair as any FV member on the board, so check your facts before you go running your mouth. ...Im not tryin' to come off as hostile, but really, you do need to do a little bit of research before you speak.

Have a good day, @Axis Power.
Swag.
Offline   Reply With Quote