View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:15 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

NOBLE currently does fuck all for LB. He's not around, doesn't really vote, doesn't really battle. Been that way for years. That doesn't mean it's on him that LB is in this state. During that 10 years he admined the site single handedly. People are gonna fall out of interest with the site, and with no one joining the numbers go way down. For some reason people like Gutz are quick to blame the people who actually log on and post rather than the guys who ghost all together.
Look at my voting badge and look at yours? Where do you get the notion that I don't vote? Who the hell believes you? Yea, I'm just getting back active, and since then, I've been working on some stuff with Guts including engaging newcomers and programs for the discord, looking into developing a new feature with X and planning a cash tourney with Muggz...and voting almost every single day. Oh, and I actually did drop an audio battle with a beginner who hit me up in the unranked arena. It's not a whole lot, but like I said, I'm just getting back active. What have YOU been doing? I'm not asking that to imply that you haven't been doing anything or to disparage whatever you may have been doing. I'm genuinely asking because it would be great to hear. You act like we're in competition or something. Guts is putting in work. All he's doing is encouraging others to step up. If you really cared about this site, you would do the same instead trying to make it seem like other people are unimportant.
Unread 04-12-2020, 01:15 PM   #18

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3617 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

NOBLE currently does fuck all for LB. He's not around, doesn't really vote, doesn't really battle. Been that way for years. That doesn't mean it's on him that LB is in this state. During that 10 years he admined the site single handedly. People are gonna fall out of interest with the site, and with no one joining the numbers go way down. For some reason people like Gutz are quick to blame the people who actually log on and post rather than the guys who ghost all together.
Look at my voting badge and look at yours? Where do you get the notion that I don't vote? Who the hell believes you? Yea, I'm just getting back active, and since then, I've been working on some stuff with Guts including engaging newcomers and programs for the discord, looking into developing a new feature with X and planning a cash tourney with Muggz...and voting almost every single day. Oh, and I actually did drop an audio battle with a beginner who hit me up in the unranked arena. It's not a whole lot, but like I said, I'm just getting back active. What have YOU been doing? I'm not asking that to imply that you haven't been doing anything or to disparage whatever you may have been doing. I'm genuinely asking because it would be great to hear. You act like we're in competition or something. Guts is putting in work. All he's doing is encouraging others to step up. If you really cared about this site, you would do the same instead trying to make it seem like other people are unimportant.
Offline   Reply With Quote