View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2020, 07:22 AM
DiZzReSpEkT
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korvus View Post
x is around and working on things. i can confirm this. he posts everything in the update log. i think a lot of you don't understand the v.4 thing. x is one person, and i dont know how you guys expect him to create an entire new site that's as complicated as lb is by himself when he has a job and family and corono virus bro. he's been working on it. elo, double blind battles, all the updates to bugs, the votes on how things should be like forum activity monitored by voting or what have you. there is progress every day and you can be apart of it or be upset that it's not happening right now when you want it.
Exactly homie. X needs to hire staff or do sumn. Or make it open code or some shit

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"
Unread 04-12-2020, 07:22 AM   #11

DiZzReSpEkT

Voted: 1 audio / 51 text
Mentioned: 73 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by korvus View Post
x is around and working on things. i can confirm this. he posts everything in the update log. i think a lot of you don't understand the v.4 thing. x is one person, and i dont know how you guys expect him to create an entire new site that's as complicated as lb is by himself when he has a job and family and corono virus bro. he's been working on it. elo, double blind battles, all the updates to bugs, the votes on how things should be like forum activity monitored by voting or what have you. there is progress every day and you can be apart of it or be upset that it's not happening right now when you want it.
Exactly homie. X needs to hire staff or do sumn. Or make it open code or some shit

"You're Softer than Alize with A Chaser"