View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Not to be a dick.... but you asked ME for feedback, even posted the link on my wall. I gave you my opinion, don't cry because I said it sounds stupid. At least the pokemon thing is geeky af.

Again, Not to be a dick, but Next time dont ask for my opinion then.
I Did Ask For Your Feedback And You Gave It So Thank You For That. However, You're Suggesting A Draft Idea So I Was Simply Saying I'd Like To Not Discuss The Draft Idea Unless You Make You're Own Thread Which I'll Be Happy To Discuss With You Any And All Draft Issues.
Also, For The Fourth Time The Pokemon Theme Isn't Permanent, It Can Be Something Else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schematix View Post
Pokemon league has got to be the most gayest shit I've seen to date amongst this site
Read Above^

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterThought View Post
He had top tier/mid tier/lower tier or something along those lines.

But I do like this idea either way, not necessarily the "Pokemon" part but yeah lol.
His Was More A PPV Type Where People Are Placed Among Those Tiers, This Idea Doesn't Have Tiers Just Ladders That People Move Up, Losers Move Down And Once You're "On Top" You Move To Another Ladder (They're In No Order).

Again, It Does Not Have To Be A Pokemon Theme.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
I was thinking more of a mortal kombat type of tourney. You have 2 captains, example. afterthought(shao khan) & manhattan(raiden). Get 8 sign ups for both teams and let them battle a diff opponent from the enemy team every month. let 1 team be the
the good, earth realms, other evil. the captain, ruler w.e assigns there team characters. Battlers have to write bars related to there character/enemy's. diff fight schemes included. pokemon sounds really gay
What Your Saying Would Be A Crew Effort Though, This Is An Individual Effort But It Has By No Means Need To Be A Pokemon Theme.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
The hell did I just read?
Can I Clarify Something?
Unread 07-24-2014, 05:54 PM   #29

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Not to be a dick.... but you asked ME for feedback, even posted the link on my wall. I gave you my opinion, don't cry because I said it sounds stupid. At least the pokemon thing is geeky af.

Again, Not to be a dick, but Next time dont ask for my opinion then.
I Did Ask For Your Feedback And You Gave It So Thank You For That. However, You're Suggesting A Draft Idea So I Was Simply Saying I'd Like To Not Discuss The Draft Idea Unless You Make You're Own Thread Which I'll Be Happy To Discuss With You Any And All Draft Issues.
Also, For The Fourth Time The Pokemon Theme Isn't Permanent, It Can Be Something Else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schematix View Post
Pokemon league has got to be the most gayest shit I've seen to date amongst this site
Read Above^

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterThought View Post
He had top tier/mid tier/lower tier or something along those lines.

But I do like this idea either way, not necessarily the "Pokemon" part but yeah lol.
His Was More A PPV Type Where People Are Placed Among Those Tiers, This Idea Doesn't Have Tiers Just Ladders That People Move Up, Losers Move Down And Once You're "On Top" You Move To Another Ladder (They're In No Order).

Again, It Does Not Have To Be A Pokemon Theme.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakedOut View Post
I was thinking more of a mortal kombat type of tourney. You have 2 captains, example. afterthought(shao khan) & manhattan(raiden). Get 8 sign ups for both teams and let them battle a diff opponent from the enemy team every month. let 1 team be the
the good, earth realms, other evil. the captain, ruler w.e assigns there team characters. Battlers have to write bars related to there character/enemy's. diff fight schemes included. pokemon sounds really gay
What Your Saying Would Be A Crew Effort Though, This Is An Individual Effort But It Has By No Means Need To Be A Pokemon Theme.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
The hell did I just read?
Can I Clarify Something?