View Single Post
Unread 07-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzo View Post
Simple. Whoever fucks around, catches a ban for interfering with a site event. This is about raising activity right? people pulling Illmania is sabotaging that entire idea. So, start throwing bans instead of allowing the bullshit that is creating a problem within the site. This has nothing to do with crews, it's about the site itself and an event that we can all enjoy.

Problem solved.
If You Want To Talk About A Draft Make You're Own Thread, No Offense. This Isn't A Draft, So There's No Need To Discuss It Further. You're Asking About Hypothetical Problems Regarding A Draft, This Isn't One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGuy View Post
This is a good idea I didn't really get what you ment about joing there crew just to beat them, you could just keep record of who you have beaten an who you haven't. An also don't forget to make a league after the gyms
You "Join" A Crew Meaning You Get Invited Into One Once You Beat A Crew Member, You Beat The Captain Then The Leader Then You Move On Dude. It's Much Easier To Pull Up 8 Gyms (Crews) Then To Keep Track Of All The People Battling.

Quote:
i just don't see too many people doing a pokemon like tourny, me personally, even winning it would look silly.

"POKEMON GYM TRAINER TOURNY WINNER" <-- just isn't an admirable title..... but thats just me tho.
Like I Said Twice Before It Doesn't Have To Be Pokemon. I'm Sorry If I Sound Like A Dick But You Keep Saying The Same Things.
Unread 07-24-2014, 04:58 PM   #23

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Simple. Whoever fucks around, catches a ban for interfering with a site event. This is about raising activity right? people pulling Illmania is sabotaging that entire idea. So, start throwing bans instead of allowing the bullshit that is creating a problem within the site. This has nothing to do with crews, it's about the site itself and an event that we can all enjoy.

Problem solved.
If You Want To Talk About A Draft Make You're Own Thread, No Offense. This Isn't A Draft, So There's No Need To Discuss It Further. You're Asking About Hypothetical Problems Regarding A Draft, This Isn't One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGuy View Post
This is a good idea I didn't really get what you ment about joing there crew just to beat them, you could just keep record of who you have beaten an who you haven't. An also don't forget to make a league after the gyms
You "Join" A Crew Meaning You Get Invited Into One Once You Beat A Crew Member, You Beat The Captain Then The Leader Then You Move On Dude. It's Much Easier To Pull Up 8 Gyms (Crews) Then To Keep Track Of All The People Battling.

Quote:
i just don't see too many people doing a pokemon like tourny, me personally, even winning it would look silly.

"POKEMON GYM TRAINER TOURNY WINNER" <-- just isn't an admirable title..... but thats just me tho.
Like I Said Twice Before It Doesn't Have To Be Pokemon. I'm Sorry If I Sound Like A Dick But You Keep Saying The Same Things.