View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2014, 09:13 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Sent January 26th 2014.

It's mean to admit what I WANT TO SAY but 'hands up': he can't DAWN THE FLAMES with the TAUNT OF KANE! You aint GOTTEN LAID and AINT GONE GET BOOTY, this SHAMEFUL DICK ROOKIES so OFF THE GAME that AEROSMITH GROUPIES wouldnt WALK DISS' WAY! He says his bitches were all models, I'll EXPOSE THIS STUPID FOOL cause if his Ex was a Ten then it's ROMAN NUMERALS! A fresh batch of heroin's what YOU ARE TAKING and his USUAL DAY IS 'GET REPO'D AND SHOOT UP'! So if he's signing czechs; it's COMMUNICATING with DEAF PEOPLE IN EUROPE! Were you INTENDING TO BRING HEAT you NOVICE HERB ROOKIE? Nah his title's a joke; if he's POSSESSING A KING'S SPEECH; he bought COLIN FIRTH'S MOVIE! You're backwards in style and it's NOT THE MOONWALK, I'm 'ahead of my time' when I DAWN THE 'BOOTH' DAWG! I'll 'travel back' to SPOT WHAT YOU GOT and fight this 'tard Diss like DOCTOR WHO'S PLOT! He can't compete, he'll just surrENDER TO MY BARS and put Hans in the air like the ENDING OF DIE HARD! His old avy was Dwane Jonhson; DUDES MAN FOR FAGGOT SHIT and was on a 'downwards slope' when he was 'feeling The Rock' like SCHUMACHER'S ACCIDENT!
Unread 08-16-2014, 09:13 PM   #8

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Sent January 26th 2014.

It's mean to admit what I WANT TO SAY but 'hands up': he can't DAWN THE FLAMES with the TAUNT OF KANE! You aint GOTTEN LAID and AINT GONE GET BOOTY, this SHAMEFUL DICK ROOKIES so OFF THE GAME that AEROSMITH GROUPIES wouldnt WALK DISS' WAY! He says his bitches were all models, I'll EXPOSE THIS STUPID FOOL cause if his Ex was a Ten then it's ROMAN NUMERALS! A fresh batch of heroin's what YOU ARE TAKING and his USUAL DAY IS 'GET REPO'D AND SHOOT UP'! So if he's signing czechs; it's COMMUNICATING with DEAF PEOPLE IN EUROPE! Were you INTENDING TO BRING HEAT you NOVICE HERB ROOKIE? Nah his title's a joke; if he's POSSESSING A KING'S SPEECH; he bought COLIN FIRTH'S MOVIE! You're backwards in style and it's NOT THE MOONWALK, I'm 'ahead of my time' when I DAWN THE 'BOOTH' DAWG! I'll 'travel back' to SPOT WHAT YOU GOT and fight this 'tard Diss like DOCTOR WHO'S PLOT! He can't compete, he'll just surrENDER TO MY BARS and put Hans in the air like the ENDING OF DIE HARD! His old avy was Dwane Jonhson; DUDES MAN FOR FAGGOT SHIT and was on a 'downwards slope' when he was 'feeling The Rock' like SCHUMACHER'S ACCIDENT!