View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2015, 08:10 PM
Arakari
Basic Member
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Ha. @Axis Power ... You don't understand why he really blocks people, do you?
Illa, as myself, and as many others do, have respect for the rap culture. Firstly, people vote based on senority and disgusting favoritism on this website, and there's a bunch of cliques of stupid rappers who ban together and vote against each other. (RRR v. MvH)
We, as a crew, used to have beef with them, and technically we hated each other, but I always give fair votes. @ILL4 always gives fair votes, too. It's just that when people go against you, simply because "You're bad", (Which is not the case, cause my dude packs multis for days, and can probably kill half the site) it gets on your nerves a bit.
You don't understand bruh, so please don't bother trying to explain it, either.
MvH, lets' do this.
Unread 01-24-2015, 08:10 PM   #9

Arakari
Basic Member

Voted: 322 audio / 217 text
Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Ha. @Axis Power ... You don't understand why he really blocks people, do you?
Illa, as myself, and as many others do, have respect for the rap culture. Firstly, people vote based on senority and disgusting favoritism on this website, and there's a bunch of cliques of stupid rappers who ban together and vote against each other. (RRR v. MvH)
We, as a crew, used to have beef with them, and technically we hated each other, but I always give fair votes. @ILL4 always gives fair votes, too. It's just that when people go against you, simply because "You're bad", (Which is not the case, cause my dude packs multis for days, and can probably kill half the site) it gets on your nerves a bit.
You don't understand bruh, so please don't bother trying to explain it, either.
MvH, lets' do this.
Offline   Reply With Quote