View Single Post
Unread 09-23-2013, 10:59 AM
UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

@Lockhart, what is really gay is you being on my dicc 24/7 son. But I forgot..."You're a Boss!" lmao..fuccin' loser.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
Omg that was really creative! How you just said ''homo''.. the EXACT same thing you said last time! Like being gay is an insult? lol. Dummy. Send a battle or shut up.

You dumb fucc! LOL shut your bitch ass up. IMO, you shouldn't even THINK about touching a mic until you've mastered your text. Any great rapper WROTE before they could freestyle, understand? They WROTE before they ever picked up that mic to audio battle. If you say any different then you don't know what the 'fucc' you're talking about which is typical for you.

Quit with your lame ass threats about finding me and killing me, and let's get it on then. Text right now.

Or better yet, if you're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO about it, my mic (which I didnt even know i had until literally right in the midst of typing this looking in the corner of my eye) is a piece of SHIT but go ahead and send an audio battle and i'll merk you there too.

Got 2 w's in text over you, can beat you in audio and text again, 2 more, then i killed you in our cypher war. That's 5-0, Ateleron up. I really don't like you tho. Like that's real shit. You remind me of someone I hate. You act just like them. Ignorant as fuck, arrogant for no good reason, an overall piece of garbage. I'll dispose of you one way or another.
^^^ So, you're saying...I remind you of....your self? and I'm sure most all rappers picc'd up a pad and paper before they picc'd up a mic, because that's what they wrote their "Song" on......not like they went around with their pads and pens and sat at a big table and just went bacc and forth TEXT BATTLING each other...you fuccing moron. You remind me of an aborted fetus that survived: there's just no reason for you to be here.

Unread 09-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #130

UhMAZING UhMAZING is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.19/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
74 Won / 64 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
42 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 418 audio / 274 text
Mentioned: 573 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)

@Lockhart, what is really gay is you being on my dicc 24/7 son. But I forgot..."You're a Boss!" lmao..fuccin' loser.

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution View Post
Omg that was really creative! How you just said ''homo''.. the EXACT same thing you said last time! Like being gay is an insult? lol. Dummy. Send a battle or shut up.

You dumb fucc! LOL shut your bitch ass up. IMO, you shouldn't even THINK about touching a mic until you've mastered your text. Any great rapper WROTE before they could freestyle, understand? They WROTE before they ever picked up that mic to audio battle. If you say any different then you don't know what the 'fucc' you're talking about which is typical for you.

Quit with your lame ass threats about finding me and killing me, and let's get it on then. Text right now.

Or better yet, if you're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO about it, my mic (which I didnt even know i had until literally right in the midst of typing this looking in the corner of my eye) is a piece of SHIT but go ahead and send an audio battle and i'll merk you there too.

Got 2 w's in text over you, can beat you in audio and text again, 2 more, then i killed you in our cypher war. That's 5-0, Ateleron up. I really don't like you tho. Like that's real shit. You remind me of someone I hate. You act just like them. Ignorant as fuck, arrogant for no good reason, an overall piece of garbage. I'll dispose of you one way or another.
^^^ So, you're saying...I remind you of....your self? and I'm sure most all rappers picc'd up a pad and paper before they picc'd up a mic, because that's what they wrote their "Song" on......not like they went around with their pads and pens and sat at a big table and just went bacc and forth TEXT BATTLING each other...you fuccing moron. You remind me of an aborted fetus that survived: there's just no reason for you to be here.