View Single Post
Unread 09-20-2013, 11:00 PM
Evolution
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTipz ~RRR~ View Post
Like I said..... HOMO^^^^^
Omg that was really creative! How you just said ''homo''.. the EXACT same thing you said last time! Like being gay is an insult? lol. Dummy. Send a battle or shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Send what? a lil text battle to you? Because you haven't "Mastered" Text enough to get on a Mic? Only Time you been "Cyber Fucc'd" @Evolution, is when they shut ya internet off cuz you couldn't afford it...Kinda like a MICROPHONE...ya rhymes? Basic! I'd crush you like STYROFOAM...I'll kicc ya fuccin' door in, take in off the door hinge, put you in a figure four bitch, then scream HONEY-I'M-HOME Kid. Shouldn't you be going and posting in those Teen Forums you be trollin' on sayin' how you a dope rapper until they get tired of you and ban you? #DeJaVu

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

'Nuff Said @GreenTipz ~RRR~

You dumb fucc! LOL shut your bitch ass up. IMO, you shouldn't even THINK about touching a mic until you've mastered your text. Any great rapper WROTE before they could freestyle, understand? They WROTE before they ever picked up that mic to audio battle. If you say any different then you don't know what the 'fucc' you're talking about which is typical for you.

Quit with your lame ass threats about finding me and killing me, and let's get it on then. Text right now.

Or better yet, if you're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO about it, my mic (which I didnt even know i had until literally right in the midst of typing this looking in the corner of my eye) is a piece of SHIT but go ahead and send an audio battle and i'll merk you there too.

Got 2 w's in text over you, can beat you in audio and text again, 2 more, then i killed you in our cypher war. That's 5-0, Ateleron up. I really don't like you tho. Like that's real shit. You remind me of someone I hate. You act just like them. Ignorant as fuck, arrogant for no good reason, an overall piece of garbage. I'll dispose of you one way or another.
Unread 09-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #122

Evolution
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
215 Won / 18 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 667 text
Mentioned: 141 Post(s)
Tagged: 24 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTipz ~RRR~ View Post
Like I said..... HOMO^^^^^
Omg that was really creative! How you just said ''homo''.. the EXACT same thing you said last time! Like being gay is an insult? lol. Dummy. Send a battle or shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhMAZING View Post
Send what? a lil text battle to you? Because you haven't "Mastered" Text enough to get on a Mic? Only Time you been "Cyber Fucc'd" @Evolution, is when they shut ya internet off cuz you couldn't afford it...Kinda like a MICROPHONE...ya rhymes? Basic! I'd crush you like STYROFOAM...I'll kicc ya fuccin' door in, take in off the door hinge, put you in a figure four bitch, then scream HONEY-I'M-HOME Kid. Shouldn't you be going and posting in those Teen Forums you be trollin' on sayin' how you a dope rapper until they get tired of you and ban you? #DeJaVu

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

'Nuff Said @GreenTipz ~RRR~

You dumb fucc! LOL shut your bitch ass up. IMO, you shouldn't even THINK about touching a mic until you've mastered your text. Any great rapper WROTE before they could freestyle, understand? They WROTE before they ever picked up that mic to audio battle. If you say any different then you don't know what the 'fucc' you're talking about which is typical for you.

Quit with your lame ass threats about finding me and killing me, and let's get it on then. Text right now.

Or better yet, if you're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO about it, my mic (which I didnt even know i had until literally right in the midst of typing this looking in the corner of my eye) is a piece of SHIT but go ahead and send an audio battle and i'll merk you there too.

Got 2 w's in text over you, can beat you in audio and text again, 2 more, then i killed you in our cypher war. That's 5-0, Ateleron up. I really don't like you tho. Like that's real shit. You remind me of someone I hate. You act just like them. Ignorant as fuck, arrogant for no good reason, an overall piece of garbage. I'll dispose of you one way or another.