View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:32 PM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Then delete them mfs! This is a battle site not a troll site.. you talking shit when u actually started it.. I shouldn’t have got any tags from you period them tags were weeks ago.. most recent tags now all of a sudden ya don’t give a af? @EtH @Brayne Ded just stfu with the bs... it’s like ya try to pick to be funny.. instead drop some bars.. just talking shyt and bring up the same bs over and over and doing nothing to help this site push..

Tired of seeing this bs... no one respects or gives a Fck what either of you are saying because I do way more for the culture than either of you.. ya don’t do shit.. yet I log on ya wanna tag me and roast ya cause I ain’t been around. No sir it’s a wrap.. stfu.. period. Let the LB resurrection start now..

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Yo. LMAO. This dusty ass bitch is delusional as fuck. I don't give two fucks about this shit. I'd delete all 7 of my accounts today and not even look back. I have a real fucking job... going on in reality. This shit like a minor, small side hobby of mine. No one gives a fuck about me. And guess what, you manly ass bulldyke? Ain't a damn soul care if this bitch "got numbers." I don't follow rap battle at all. I just fuck with people on an online site and it seems like you got fucked with pretty hard to be coming back after like a year to call me out. Go ahead and make a video battle. Make 200. I don't give a fuck. I don't care if they're phenomenal. It doesn't matter to me. I don't want or need "fans." I'm just a guy on the internet making dick jokes. You should consider toning down your whole approach. So what you lost a fucking battle.on LB? Who the fuck cares? You look like a scrub coming back and checking what people said about you. Seriously, get a real job or some shit. Jesus Christ.
Bitch stfu that has nothing to do with you tagging me and talkin Major shyt in a post back in Nov where to when I log in I see that.. wtf u talking about here? Nothing.. I came back on a different venture but since it’s the first thing I see I think it’s appropriate to handle troll mfs.. if you ain’t bout bars you might just wanna stfu.. with yo behind ass

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 01-06-2020, 12:32 PM   #15

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

Then delete them mfs! This is a battle site not a troll site.. you talking shit when u actually started it.. I shouldn’t have got any tags from you period them tags were weeks ago.. most recent tags now all of a sudden ya don’t give a af? @EtH @Brayne Ded just stfu with the bs... it’s like ya try to pick to be funny.. instead drop some bars.. just talking shyt and bring up the same bs over and over and doing nothing to help this site push..

Tired of seeing this bs... no one respects or gives a Fck what either of you are saying because I do way more for the culture than either of you.. ya don’t do shit.. yet I log on ya wanna tag me and roast ya cause I ain’t been around. No sir it’s a wrap.. stfu.. period. Let the LB resurrection start now..

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
Yo. LMAO. This dusty ass bitch is delusional as fuck. I don't give two fucks about this shit. I'd delete all 7 of my accounts today and not even look back. I have a real fucking job... going on in reality. This shit like a minor, small side hobby of mine. No one gives a fuck about me. And guess what, you manly ass bulldyke? Ain't a damn soul care if this bitch "got numbers." I don't follow rap battle at all. I just fuck with people on an online site and it seems like you got fucked with pretty hard to be coming back after like a year to call me out. Go ahead and make a video battle. Make 200. I don't give a fuck. I don't care if they're phenomenal. It doesn't matter to me. I don't want or need "fans." I'm just a guy on the internet making dick jokes. You should consider toning down your whole approach. So what you lost a fucking battle.on LB? Who the fuck cares? You look like a scrub coming back and checking what people said about you. Seriously, get a real job or some shit. Jesus Christ.
Bitch stfu that has nothing to do with you tagging me and talkin Major shyt in a post back in Nov where to when I log in I see that.. wtf u talking about here? Nothing.. I came back on a different venture but since it’s the first thing I see I think it’s appropriate to handle troll mfs.. if you ain’t bout bars you might just wanna stfu.. with yo behind ass

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Offline   Reply With Quote