View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2012, 01:50 AM
SBT The Messiah
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
373 Won / 39 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
Don't know why you shakin ya head little guy but ya shit wasn't that hot.. you gotta up the bars and switch up from that same scheme you fuck wit on every track. Instead of ignoring the truth you should try to get better.
u dont even know da fuck i'm shaking my head for...i knew I wouldn't win this competition 2 due the fact I did a down south song and lets beef is stuck in 98 new york hip hop.......I always take letsbeef criticism/advice with a grain of salt due the fact all these niggas are stuck in a time machine....

I was shaking my head because its obvious who won out of these 2...shouldn't even be a debate.....and u obviously don't listen 2 my music because i sure as hell dont have the same scheme on every track...my music is all over the place...from east coast 2 west coast 2 down south.....so next time before u crack ur knuckles and go 2 typing maybe you should know wtf ut talking about first....BECAUSE

when you assume you make an ass out of you and me
Unread 08-17-2012, 01:50 AM   #10

SBT The Messiah
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.3/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
373 Won / 39 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticket View Post
Don't know why you shakin ya head little guy but ya shit wasn't that hot.. you gotta up the bars and switch up from that same scheme you fuck wit on every track. Instead of ignoring the truth you should try to get better.
u dont even know da fuck i'm shaking my head for...i knew I wouldn't win this competition 2 due the fact I did a down south song and lets beef is stuck in 98 new york hip hop.......I always take letsbeef criticism/advice with a grain of salt due the fact all these niggas are stuck in a time machine....

I was shaking my head because its obvious who won out of these 2...shouldn't even be a debate.....and u obviously don't listen 2 my music because i sure as hell dont have the same scheme on every track...my music is all over the place...from east coast 2 west coast 2 down south.....so next time before u crack ur knuckles and go 2 typing maybe you should know wtf ut talking about first....BECAUSE

when you assume you make an ass out of you and me