View Single Post
Unread 09-14-2019, 05:25 AM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i'm not sure who is active enough, but i'll start with who i think deserves it most.
@Rai

rai was the only member to stay active and try to pick up the pieces after the previous staff was removed. he has always wanted a position, and for the most part, has always been a productive and fair member of LB. He is knowledgeable enough about the site history, the people, and battling in general. I think he has the time and the willingness to do a fair and thorough job.
@Pugz

pugs has been staff since the start, and even though i know some people have problems with him, he is honestly the most experienced staff, who is emotionally invested in the site, not to mention, the money he has put in himself. I think his resume speaks for itself, the only concern is possibly howmuch time he can dedicate.

@Shodan

Shodan is knowledgeable on text battling, and site history, more so than most. He is also a user who i personally know would enforce the "rules" and have a no BS policy. I think he has the time and concern to make sure the site is operating smoothly. the only question is possible dedication. or his mannerisms being questioned, but i believe in shodan.

There are many others i'd nominate if not my question of the time they can put into this job. I know i've had my issues with him, but i'd seriously consider punk for the position as well. I question his attitude, and his commitment (another site of his own to work on) but, i know he does have passion and experience.

I would also recommend any previous staff such as edgeworth, hvk, student, jimmy hoffa, and seul. Of course that includes myself, but, again, i think the staff of the time (when staff was removed) was actually a solid group.
Unread 09-14-2019, 05:25 AM   #2

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i'm not sure who is active enough, but i'll start with who i think deserves it most.
@Rai

rai was the only member to stay active and try to pick up the pieces after the previous staff was removed. he has always wanted a position, and for the most part, has always been a productive and fair member of LB. He is knowledgeable enough about the site history, the people, and battling in general. I think he has the time and the willingness to do a fair and thorough job.
@Pugz

pugs has been staff since the start, and even though i know some people have problems with him, he is honestly the most experienced staff, who is emotionally invested in the site, not to mention, the money he has put in himself. I think his resume speaks for itself, the only concern is possibly howmuch time he can dedicate.

@Shodan

Shodan is knowledgeable on text battling, and site history, more so than most. He is also a user who i personally know would enforce the "rules" and have a no BS policy. I think he has the time and concern to make sure the site is operating smoothly. the only question is possible dedication. or his mannerisms being questioned, but i believe in shodan.

There are many others i'd nominate if not my question of the time they can put into this job. I know i've had my issues with him, but i'd seriously consider punk for the position as well. I question his attitude, and his commitment (another site of his own to work on) but, i know he does have passion and experience.

I would also recommend any previous staff such as edgeworth, hvk, student, jimmy hoffa, and seul. Of course that includes myself, but, again, i think the staff of the time (when staff was removed) was actually a solid group.