View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2020, 04:15 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
16 Lines. Me Vs. Punk and 2FUEL

Tired of these foo foo fluffy ass “ I don’t wanna battle anyone tough, or risk my record, I’d rather just snipe a few times and wait for tournaments to get titles“ ass Letsbeef battlers these days. All y’all do is bitch and talk shit but never battle unless You’re forced to by a tournament… Yall weak and soft.. STEP UP
It's both sad and boring that I can predict your behavior in front of your face and you do exactly as I say lol

@Punk the only reason we can't thread your L's is because you deleted every other account you had

@GOOD GRIEF, stay in your lane before I hand you ANOTHER L

@2FUEL Set it up. Me Vs. Tongankidd. Unlike y'all, I'll battle anyone.

After I beat him, I'm handing Good Grief another loss just for forgetting his place.

Me Vs. @TonganKidd - 8-lines. No ghostwriting for him either....won't say who but one of y'all has been accused of this in the past *cough*

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
That dude’s still around? He must be on his 17375837383rd name by now...
Lol I have to surpass Rican first, THEN I pass Macc
Unread 01-31-2020, 04:15 PM   #10

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceon View Post
16 Lines. Me Vs. Punk and 2FUEL

Tired of these foo foo fluffy ass “ I don’t wanna battle anyone tough, or risk my record, I’d rather just snipe a few times and wait for tournaments to get titles“ ass Letsbeef battlers these days. All y’all do is bitch and talk shit but never battle unless You’re forced to by a tournament… Yall weak and soft.. STEP UP
It's both sad and boring that I can predict your behavior in front of your face and you do exactly as I say lol

@Punk the only reason we can't thread your L's is because you deleted every other account you had

@GOOD GRIEF, stay in your lane before I hand you ANOTHER L

@2FUEL Set it up. Me Vs. Tongankidd. Unlike y'all, I'll battle anyone.

After I beat him, I'm handing Good Grief another loss just for forgetting his place.

Me Vs. @TonganKidd - 8-lines. No ghostwriting for him either....won't say who but one of y'all has been accused of this in the past *cough*

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
That dude’s still around? He must be on his 17375837383rd name by now...
Lol I have to surpass Rican first, THEN I pass Macc