View Single Post
Unread 01-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Zezmeril
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Work rant, nothing new

I've been with my current company a little over four years now.
My job is to look over rental properties and make sure that the managers are following company policy, state regulations, and fair housing law. I also over look financial aspects of the properties and communicate what the owner/board wants managers to know.

Recently we got a new position, and a new employee to fill that position.

She is called the "Board information supervisor" and basically her job is to gather rental information from other companies and the surrounding area and compare prices with the units we have. She is also now in charge of informing managers when something significantly changes policy wise.

I was told to make sure that our management team knew that instead of doing 100% of their property inspections every three months they were to do 1/3 of the property every month.

I sent the email to the entire management team. They had negative input on it since they were used to having two months off from inspecting their property. For some reason higher ups came down hard on her for it and she in turn is in my office constantly bitching at me for not delivering the news to the management team in a more pleasant fashion so that there wouldn't be complaints from the staff.

1. She's not my god damn boss.
2. I sent the email as i was told to by my real boss.
3. My boss jumped her ass for me doing my job properly.
4. My complaint to my boss about it lead to a "It'll pass, she'll get over it"
5. It's been 4 days of me coming to work with this bitch at my door being a cunt about it still
Unread 01-01-2020, 09:35 PM   #1

Zezmeril

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Work rant, nothing new

I've been with my current company a little over four years now.
My job is to look over rental properties and make sure that the managers are following company policy, state regulations, and fair housing law. I also over look financial aspects of the properties and communicate what the owner/board wants managers to know.

Recently we got a new position, and a new employee to fill that position.

She is called the "Board information supervisor" and basically her job is to gather rental information from other companies and the surrounding area and compare prices with the units we have. She is also now in charge of informing managers when something significantly changes policy wise.

I was told to make sure that our management team knew that instead of doing 100% of their property inspections every three months they were to do 1/3 of the property every month.

I sent the email to the entire management team. They had negative input on it since they were used to having two months off from inspecting their property. For some reason higher ups came down hard on her for it and she in turn is in my office constantly bitching at me for not delivering the news to the management team in a more pleasant fashion so that there wouldn't be complaints from the staff.

1. She's not my god damn boss.
2. I sent the email as i was told to by my real boss.
3. My boss jumped her ass for me doing my job properly.
4. My complaint to my boss about it lead to a "It'll pass, she'll get over it"
5. It's been 4 days of me coming to work with this bitch at my door being a cunt about it still