Thread: Ape iLL LBT PPV
View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2022, 01:18 AM
ROY
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 9 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODIN View Post
I understand where you're coming from, mate. The rookie tournament was previously a once a year tournament held in the brackets. With site activity being low, Student decide to make it a monthly thing to boost some activity. It was a good idea and worked well, only thing is, at a certain point, people are no longer a rookie, you know? Also, those who make new accounts to take part in a rookie tourney are effectively cheating, as they are not new/not a rookie and shouldn't be allowed to participate in a rookie tourney. Sadly @ROY is not a new account, he is showing up as someone who has been here for a few years and shouldn't be taking part in a rookie tourney, as its not fair to the genuine rookie (hes not the only to have done this).
Lmao you need to chill your ass @ODIN everyone can see i joined in 2016 but how many battles i did in the site you dumb fuck
Unread 04-18-2022, 01:18 AM   #28

ROY
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 9 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 59 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODIN View Post
I understand where you're coming from, mate. The rookie tournament was previously a once a year tournament held in the brackets. With site activity being low, Student decide to make it a monthly thing to boost some activity. It was a good idea and worked well, only thing is, at a certain point, people are no longer a rookie, you know? Also, those who make new accounts to take part in a rookie tourney are effectively cheating, as they are not new/not a rookie and shouldn't be allowed to participate in a rookie tourney. Sadly @ROY is not a new account, he is showing up as someone who has been here for a few years and shouldn't be taking part in a rookie tourney, as its not fair to the genuine rookie (hes not the only to have done this).
Lmao you need to chill your ass @ODIN everyone can see i joined in 2016 but how many battles i did in the site you dumb fuck
Offline   Reply With Quote