View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2014, 07:42 PM
Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

M-Rock - 1st Beat, good beat selection. Flow was pretty crisp and you had plenty of personals thrown in there for good effect. Not too many "Haymaker" punchlines but kept the jabs coming with 90% of your lines. Enjoyable listen. 2nd Beat, wasn't a fan of this beat tbh. Anyway, Felt you took a while to kick it into high gear, the more the beat went on tho, the more you upped your game. Overall this was a pretty nice track. Hard to keep a level of consistency switching between beats but you pulled it off. Only downfall would be you switched topics a little too much.

Phil Banks - 1st Beat, Loving the Old school feel to it. Started off a tad bit slow but picked it up very nicely with the flow. Few nice parts throughout like the intel & youtube lines, then all of a sudden the flow became a shade rushed (sprinkler line). 2nd Beat, Wasn't a fan of it tbh. Warmed up to this beat alot smoother than the first beat, like you felt more comfortable spitten. Alot more personal attacks within this verse. Overall it was a decent track but that rushed part combined with fewer jabs knocked points off.

Vote - M-Rock. I just feel like he went at Phil on a more personal level in terms of history, crew e.t.c. Also I thought he had more memorable moments from both tracks. Overall M-Rock had the more polished track & a more enjoyable listening for my ears. Both did there thing, my personal opinion. Good shit
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Unread 07-05-2014, 07:42 PM   #18

Mayneak Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Mayneak is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.69/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
49 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.69/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
707 Won / 77 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
64 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 743 audio / 4430 text
Mentioned: 621 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

M-Rock - 1st Beat, good beat selection. Flow was pretty crisp and you had plenty of personals thrown in there for good effect. Not too many "Haymaker" punchlines but kept the jabs coming with 90% of your lines. Enjoyable listen. 2nd Beat, wasn't a fan of this beat tbh. Anyway, Felt you took a while to kick it into high gear, the more the beat went on tho, the more you upped your game. Overall this was a pretty nice track. Hard to keep a level of consistency switching between beats but you pulled it off. Only downfall would be you switched topics a little too much.

Phil Banks - 1st Beat, Loving the Old school feel to it. Started off a tad bit slow but picked it up very nicely with the flow. Few nice parts throughout like the intel & youtube lines, then all of a sudden the flow became a shade rushed (sprinkler line). 2nd Beat, Wasn't a fan of it tbh. Warmed up to this beat alot smoother than the first beat, like you felt more comfortable spitten. Alot more personal attacks within this verse. Overall it was a decent track but that rushed part combined with fewer jabs knocked points off.

Vote - M-Rock. I just feel like he went at Phil on a more personal level in terms of history, crew e.t.c. Also I thought he had more memorable moments from both tracks. Overall M-Rock had the more polished track & a more enjoyable listening for my ears. Both did there thing, my personal opinion. Good shit
I should be on the TOP 25 you idiots...what are u guys smoking and drinking...WTF...I got descent rhymes...the only thing i've gotten is a hate vote...and i'm still on Basic...it's what makes me the greatest bros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Bebo Letsbeef 2007 Most Improved
Letsbeef 2013 #1 All Time
Offline   Reply With Quote