View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2017, 09:22 PM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact Dose View Post
Hey maybe that's why the hot list section has zero battles. You got idiots deleting votes cause no expo? Lmao my battle just hits hotlist with 5 votes and xercius deleted 2 votes. That shit dont make sense and who cares about expo thats my choice if I want to drop a huge comment. Just another thing that kills the site.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=667430
Explaining your vote is very important both to tell whether you know what you're talking about & hopefully help the battlers with your critique.

You don't need a huge expo if you can explain well and know what you're talking about. Having well explained votes isn't killing the site at all.. It's one of the things that helps it flourish. It helps people elevate their game & understand the craft better on both ends.
Unread 03-15-2017, 09:22 PM   #2

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact Dose View Post
Hey maybe that's why the hot list section has zero battles. You got idiots deleting votes cause no expo? Lmao my battle just hits hotlist with 5 votes and xercius deleted 2 votes. That shit dont make sense and who cares about expo thats my choice if I want to drop a huge comment. Just another thing that kills the site.

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=667430
Explaining your vote is very important both to tell whether you know what you're talking about & hopefully help the battlers with your critique.

You don't need a huge expo if you can explain well and know what you're talking about. Having well explained votes isn't killing the site at all.. It's one of the things that helps it flourish. It helps people elevate their game & understand the craft better on both ends.