View Single Post
Unread 08-09-2019, 03:30 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Nigga...You do realize that the community is the only reason the site didn’t die YEARS ago right? We ran an outdated site by ourselves with no actual owners logging in once a month for years. But you can sit here and blame the members for the site dying. If that’s the case then no one would want to be a member. Have you been here for 8-9 years straight. Without being inactive because you made the place like a home? Is it ironic that MOST of the site members blame the owners for inactivity?

We donated ALOT of our own money to keep someone else’s owned site alive just to take blame from dudes like you.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Why does it take threads like these to get you to post stuff like this? When the feel that you’re more involved if you posted like this on the regular? You’re a stranger to us dude.
I post updates in the announcements when they are ready, I don't have any updates to post so I'm responding to your request for an update. It doesn't take threads to get an update from me, you can DM me or email support@letsbeef.com

Most of the work happening on the new site right now is technical backend, so there isn't anything to "demo" --- it's complex trying to move off 15 year old tech to a new stack.

I'm sorry you feel like I'm a stranger, but I'm responding to requests.
Unread 08-09-2019, 03:30 PM   #19

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Nigga...You do realize that the community is the only reason the site didn’t die YEARS ago right? We ran an outdated site by ourselves with no actual owners logging in once a month for years. But you can sit here and blame the members for the site dying. If that’s the case then no one would want to be a member. Have you been here for 8-9 years straight. Without being inactive because you made the place like a home? Is it ironic that MOST of the site members blame the owners for inactivity?

We donated ALOT of our own money to keep someone else’s owned site alive just to take blame from dudes like you.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Why does it take threads like these to get you to post stuff like this? When the feel that you’re more involved if you posted like this on the regular? You’re a stranger to us dude.
I post updates in the announcements when they are ready, I don't have any updates to post so I'm responding to your request for an update. It doesn't take threads to get an update from me, you can DM me or email support@letsbeef.com

Most of the work happening on the new site right now is technical backend, so there isn't anything to "demo" --- it's complex trying to move off 15 year old tech to a new stack.

I'm sorry you feel like I'm a stranger, but I'm responding to requests.
Offline   Reply With Quote