View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2019, 11:15 AM
Ticket
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

More rap. Less crying about trivial shit. I stop back on here after ignoring this place for a long time and from the outside looking in I see a bunch of wasted time on bullshit...

Stop and think... you are talking about multiple accounts on a website on the internet... you're dedicating time to this... bro... time to look in the mirror and really evaluate whats important...

Who gives a fuck about a win and a loss on a website on the internet... you should be more focused on getting better with your hobby.
Unread 12-22-2019, 11:15 AM   #30

Ticket

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

More rap. Less crying about trivial shit. I stop back on here after ignoring this place for a long time and from the outside looking in I see a bunch of wasted time on bullshit...

Stop and think... you are talking about multiple accounts on a website on the internet... you're dedicating time to this... bro... time to look in the mirror and really evaluate whats important...

Who gives a fuck about a win and a loss on a website on the internet... you should be more focused on getting better with your hobby.