View Single Post
Unread 12-20-2019, 12:50 AM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
First, I have more votes in my favor. I am simply just requesting an obvious hate vote.

As I stated, both were blocked and both voted on the battle.

It's clear the vote was going your direction since they spent the whole day bumping threads aboutu the false accusations and trying to get me in trouble.

Pus I have a screenshot of the voter confirming the hate vote.

So relax, pal. Let's let the staff decide.
You mean you WOULD have more votes in your favor, after trying to have some deleted. Learn to count.

Unread 12-20-2019, 12:50 AM   #26

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rican View Post
First, I have more votes in my favor. I am simply just requesting an obvious hate vote.

As I stated, both were blocked and both voted on the battle.

It's clear the vote was going your direction since they spent the whole day bumping threads aboutu the false accusations and trying to get me in trouble.

Pus I have a screenshot of the voter confirming the hate vote.

So relax, pal. Let's let the staff decide.
You mean you WOULD have more votes in your favor, after trying to have some deleted. Learn to count.