View Single Post
Unread 09-25-2013, 06:18 PM
John Dos
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

Student that is almost exactly what I imagine when I think of Heaven, good shit to ponder. You Atheists are funny to me though I won't lie. I definitely am NOT a Christian in any sense of the word, so don't think of me as a bible thumper when I disagree with your views, but how can you say that there's NOTHING ELSE OUT THERE? or is it you don't believe in "God"? explain your beliefs to me.

I believe in energies, positive and negative. I think energy is EVERYTHING. nothing exists without it, it is in all of us. We choose what type of energy we produce, negative or positive energy, and it cycles through the universe. I think energy is the ultimate "god" and i don't think it is some man in the sky condemning people to death for not acting right. I think that negative energy operates on a lower frequency level which is why some people believe that bad people go to "Hell", because they are on a different freqency level in the afterlife. I could go on and on about this shit but I'm too high for that shit. Peace
Unread 09-25-2013, 06:18 PM   #19

John Dos
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.35/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
184 Won / 131 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1131 text
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Student that is almost exactly what I imagine when I think of Heaven, good shit to ponder. You Atheists are funny to me though I won't lie. I definitely am NOT a Christian in any sense of the word, so don't think of me as a bible thumper when I disagree with your views, but how can you say that there's NOTHING ELSE OUT THERE? or is it you don't believe in "God"? explain your beliefs to me.

I believe in energies, positive and negative. I think energy is EVERYTHING. nothing exists without it, it is in all of us. We choose what type of energy we produce, negative or positive energy, and it cycles through the universe. I think energy is the ultimate "god" and i don't think it is some man in the sky condemning people to death for not acting right. I think that negative energy operates on a lower frequency level which is why some people believe that bad people go to "Hell", because they are on a different freqency level in the afterlife. I could go on and on about this shit but I'm too high for that shit. Peace